Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids using men bathroom

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
I live in a dorm and on my floor is the male bathroom. This means that the female bathroom is a floor above or below us.

Since they are too lazy to walk about 8 steps of stairs, they just use the male bathroom, clogging the fucking place, especially on fridays when they are drunk and cant even walk.

Meanwhile, the RA cuck told us that if you walk into a female bathroom even accidently, you will be reported.

Venting cause I had to wait for the stalls to be open to take a piss cause 4 foids were using them. Bitches just said "oh sorry" in a sacarstic tone when they see me waiting infront of the stalls.

I hate when foids use the male bathroom at festivals and such just because there is already a long line of sluts waiting to get into their own one.
They take an eternity to take their shit, wash the cum off and put new make up on.

Just rape the hell out of those bitches bro !!! They will stop using it...

"teeheee, sorry! but did you see all the girlz out there waiting? Stacy! wanna come with me to the boys toilet??? ew, who are you? get out of the bathroom, you creep! girlz need their privacy hehe" :lul:

"YOU LEFT THE FUCKING TOILET SEAT UP!!!!!!"

Meanwhile

You+left+the+toilet+seat+up+_bdbaf99c25bbc1dc53ea36c87391e57f.jpg

Just rape the hell out of those bitches bro !!! They will stop using it...

Yeah I thought about dropping my shorts and show them my dick but even if I was low inhib enough to do it.

They'll just laugh at my 4 inch dick..

Yeah I thought about dropping my shorts and show them my dick but even if I was low inhib enough to do it.

They'll just laugh at my 4 inch dick lmao.
You don't need to be big to rape a drunk whore, do something it's your bathroom !!! Make them disgust at you or something...

You don't need to be big to rape a drunk whore, do something it's your bathroom !!! Make them disgust at you or something...

If only, pretty sure the entire floor thinks im a creep because I'm the only one who doesn't party on the weekends and just stay home to study.

At least by having a single room, I deprive them of a place to party.

:feelsokman:

I hate when foids use the male bathroom at festivals and such just because there is already a long line of sluts waiting to get into their own one.
They take an eternity to take their shit, wash the cum off and put new make up on.

>festivals
>incel

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
If only, pretty sure the entire floor thinks im a creep because I'm the only one who doesn't party on the weekends and just stay home to study.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Take a dump on them.

>festivals
>incel

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
You can experience this at like every crowded place boyo. We have a local culture festival here that I attend since my childhood but these sluts made me too afraid to use the bathroom so I stay at home completely. We gotta take the shitters back in our hands :fire:

You can experience this at like every crowded place boyo. We have a local culture festival here that I attend since my childhood but these sluts made me too afraid to use the bathroom so I stay at home completely. We gotta take the shitters back in our hands :fire:

ye but i dont go to crowded place boyos. i dont think ive shitted in a public bathroom for a long time

Also, I remember being at Mcdonalds and waiting for the restroom to open (single occupancy). I was waiting for 15 mins about to piss my pants. A homeless woman exits out of it, and snarkly apologizes to me. Imagine the if the sexes were reversed.

At least by having a single room, I deprive them of a place to party.

:feelsokman:
Why not just shit the floor of the bathroom. There's too many people for them to track it to one person and you can always blame a drunk person. Just smear shit everywhere at 3am during a weekday

Foids are lazier than men

ye but i dont go to crowded place boyos. i dont think ive shitted in a public bathroom for a long time
My dick is high inhib so I have a very hard time being able to piss when people are around. Usually need to get wasted af before but then I trash these little shitcars with my smelly soda incel pissray.

WTF? someone should call out the stupidity of that rule

wouldn't be surprised if they go in there and hump chad on the toilet, foids seem to like toilet sex and depraved shit like being choked or shit on

Bitches just said "oh sorry" in a sacarstic tone when they see me waiting infront of the stalls.

They enjoy to pretend we are the entitled sex while all facts observable from everyday life just prove the exact contrary.

Just rape them.

When I was in college foids liked to use the men's bathroom to throw up in. Shorter walk after getting drunk and sucking chad's dick.

i kept on planning to sneak into the girls washroom one morning and ejaculate inside the shampoo or soap bottle they left behind

i kept on planning to sneak into the girls washroom one morning and ejaculate inside the shampoo or soap bottle they left behind
based

Meanwhile, the RA cuck told us that if you walk into a female bathroom even accidently, you will be reported.

Don't vent, take action. Raise this double standard with your RA.

Just tell them you're a trans if you get caught.

Steal all the keys from the toilet doors so you can enter while they are using it.

LEaRn to REspect thEiR decisions, you filthy misogynist

Next time you see one in the male's bathroom, whip out your dick and make em look at it. Just tell them that is how you pee.

Show your dick to them

piss on the floor
let them slip