Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid's uncle has a gift for her 18th birthday, foid thinks he's going to wait until she's legal to commit incestuous rape

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-

Good lord, what a mess

Best of luck to the uncle

she is already imagining her #meetoo story while in reality she will get an expensive gift like car or something from cucked uncle

by the way if her uncle looked like a chad she would be so happy that he gave her hug and told her to wait for the present

How does she not know he has a big surprise for her? Fucking ungrateful whore

Tap some jb ass

This tbh. He certainly deserves her teen pussy more than some random Chad.
He would probably leave teen pussy on the table if he is cucked.

mirin penislossus uncle ngl

I know I always wait for my victims to be legal age when I commit incestual rapes. It’s the moral thing to do. :feelskek:

This 100% wouldve been a different story if it was a Chad uncle :feelshmm::feelshmm:

by the way if her uncle looked like a chad she would be so happy that he gave her hug and told her to wait for the present
I wouldn't be surprised if they incestmaxxed ngl

Even if she's 18? But incest is illegal in the US as well, isn't it?
Depends on the incest. Cousins is legal in California but not in the south, ironically enough.

He’s probably planning to surprise her with a college scholarship but she thinks it’s rape.

7CEC741B 1304 45BE B320 78B3E0C9AC9D

I know I always wait for my victims to be legal age when I commit incestual rapes. It’s the moral thing to do. :feelskek:
That way there is no annoying hyman to bleed on your peepee!

Wow even as lonely as I am I couldn’t do that to family....

But since she’s not family....
Best of luck to the uncle

The uncle is surely ugly af otherwise the whore would have already fucked him

The simp will probably give some car to her and the whore thinks of him as a rapist lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back