Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids think men have a masculinity problem, then only seek masculinity

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
waaa wa we need less masculinity *then only seeks white chad

Masculinity is a problem in non physically attractive males :feelsjuice:

No they want skinny TikTok twinks with big lips and curly hair

No they’re just lean + good skin + good hair. Most TikTok fags have average bones
Unfortunately I have shitskin and NW2

the average person is boneless
Basement dweller assumption. You just need to be lean for the bones to show. Even Jeff Cavaliere has definition lmao

Everything they complain about (except incels) is what they seek.

Masculinity is a problem in non physically attractive males :feelsjuice:
Chad is mainly masculine. The exception is the rare fag chad which is indeed one confusing creature

No they’re just lean + good skin + good hair. Most TikTok fags have average bones
Very true
Average white person can become a chad by being lean getting and getting an E-boy haircut

It’s because every woman wants mysterious dark triad chad. When they can’t get Chad they blame the rest of the soy low T male population.

You just need to be lean for the bones to show.

[UWSL]some people will remain without any angularity whatsoever bordering terminal anorexia. [/UWSL]

Most TikTok fags have average bones

emphasis on [UWSL],,most", at this point you can be referring to anyone there.[/UWSL]

Basement dweller assumption.

cringe at this, can you even quantify an average? do you know where I live, and have adjusted location?
btw I can reduce the credibility of your posts to absolutely nothing with the same ad hominem.

some people will remain without any angularity whatsoever bordering terminal anorexia.
Show examples
emphasis on [UWSL],,most", at this point you can be referring to anyone there.[/UWSL]

This guy has girls simping for him, all you need is white + good hair + good skin + lean
btw I can reduce the credibility of your posts to absolutely nothing with the same ad hominem.
To what end?

Masculinity is only bad when you're ugly. It makes you confident when they don't want you to be and strong when they want you to be weak.

Yup. Pay attention to actions, not words.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back