Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids & their Tactics...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Brethern, friends & countrymen. It has come to my realisation in the first instance & imagination in the second stanza or instance that when Foids discover that you're an Incel they'll either repudiate you on the spot. All well & good.

OR more insidiously offer you sex, when you turn it down they'll then say that you're a Volcel & not really an Incel, spreading that around to separate you from the herd to pick you off a lot easier. That or when you have some sort of sexual contact from them or physical contact with you they'll then lie & say that you ascended. However the catch is. Straight after they'll dump your sorry arse. Leaving you not only isolated from the herd BUT also isolated & separated from them. That is why I say take "ascension" stories with a bit of salt. Remember you're :blackpill:ed. You're not :bluepill:ed. You should always be aware & alert to the machinations of Foids & their "Axes to grind" for your head that is.

Just putting that out there.

Last edited:
foids actually do that? bump into someone and say they got fucked by that person?

foids actually do that? bump into someone and say they got fucked by that person?

They can lead you on. Lead you astray. Trust me. I've heard of men getting lead on up the garden path JUST to be distracted from pursuing someone else or quite possibly separating you from the Incelliance.

They can lead you on. Lead you astray. Trust me. I've heard of men getting lead on up the garden path JUST to be distracted from pursuing someone else or quite possibly separating you from the Incelliance.

oh i see what you mean. so they try to normify you. but why would they care about splitting up a powerless faction?

I dont think foids are intelligent enough to plan and execute such a thing.

oh i see what you mean. so they try to normify you. but why would they care about splitting up a powerless faction?

To pick you off a lot easier or turn you against the group & philosophy. The :blackpill: at it's very core makes sense. Sense enough to bring down Normie Society. That's why they would do that. You're mistaking us as a powerless society. We're not.

I dont think foids are intelligent enough to plan and execute such a thing.

Rule umpteenth of the :blackpill: book. Never underestimate anyone.
https://incels.is/threads/foids-cuc...-ultimately-the-blackpill.78216/#post-1472812

To pick you off a lot easier or turn you against the group & philosophy. The :blackpill: at it's very core makes sense. Sense enough to bring down Normie Society. That's why they would do that. You're mistaking us as a powerless society. We're not.

normies are too low IQ and ignorant to accept the blackpill though.