Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids that wear bikinis are fucking degenERates

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate HiggERs
★★
So I’m at the beach and I see tons of foids wearing bikinis that show their tits and asses, and whenevER they see a sub5 guy like me approaching, they walk fastER and act like I’m a rapist. They wear revealing clothes but no one is allowed to look at them or you’re a creep? That’s just bullshit.

wdym no one? chad is allowed to

You should give them some Grapes
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

They must be touched. They must be grabbed.
Look at their half-naked bodies. Look how beautiful and attractive they look. It's in our nature to feel attracted and feel the urge to do something.
They must be impregnated. This is what they were made for.

They must be touched. They must be grabbed.
Look at their half-naked bodies. Look how beautiful and attractive they look. It's in our nature to feel attracted and feel the urge to do something.
They must be impregnated. This is what they were made for.
Based

So I’m at the beach and I see tons of foids wearing bikinis that show their tits and asses, and whenevER they see a sub5 guy like me approaching, they walk fastER and act like I’m a rapist. They wear revealing clothes but no one is allowed to look at them or you’re a creep? That’s just bullshit.
That's why I go to the beach early in the morning, there's very few people. Usually old men.

Rape

Throw some HCL on their face

Daily reminder that the bikini was created by a Jew in France in the 1940s. He couldn't find a normal model who was willing to wear something so immodest, so he had to hire a stripper.

The best faps of your life are after going to a beach. I need to take some creepshots next time I go. :ahegao:

How do you expect anyone else to believe this? You need to provide some photographic evidence bro

I want to go to a nude beach, sneek in and set up a camera(in video game).

Fun fact: the bikini was invented by a jew @DarkStar

Just like these cunts who wear those leggings and sports bras to the gym and expect us not to stare at them. They all deserve to get raped by a pack of wild niggers. Luckily, with all the third world scum being let into western countries by the JEWS, it's happening more and more.

Just like these cunts who wear those leggings and sports bras to the gym and expect us not to stare at them. They all deserve to get raped by a pack of wild niggers. Luckily, with all the third world scum being let into western countries by the JEWS, it's happening more and more.
i support, we need to teach them a nice lesson

Daily reminder that the bikini was created by a Jew in France in the 1940s. He couldn't find a normal model who was willing to wear something so immodest, so he had to hire a stripper.
Ok bigot

Foids used to be covered up / obeyed their man in terms of appearance and such. Now that "my body, my choice" (which seems to only be for foids btw) has taken over the world in the last century, we've now seen what the evil foid species is capable of. They have no self-respect and are completely devoid of morale and value.

The whole bikini or like "lingerie" for example is for the bedroom, privately, not out in about, showing it off to young impressional boys. How is it not considered illegal for foids to be exposing themselves in front of children btw?

Your welcome goyim

Fun fact: the bikini was invented by a jew @DarkStar

Checks out. :feelsjuice:

I wish they never existed, but mang is seeing some college sluts in them online good coomfuel. :feelsohh:

You’re only allowed to look if you pay for their OF. Otherwise any sub5 better keep their eyes averted or risk being plastered all over social media and labeled as creepy

Rape!!!!!!

When I see those thots I want to slap my cock on their ass & tits.