Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foids that fuck niggers should be exterminated

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Once you go black you never go back. I am just a white guy I will never have 14 inch cock niggers have. If a nigger fucks a foid she is permenently ruined. Foids often claim that big dicks hurt but first foids are attracted to pain both physical and emotional and second thats bluepill to attract white knights. Thats also why they cheat on rich betabuxxers with criminals and gang members.

Also all doctors are lying so they can sell small dick couples paid private consultations on how to have better sex when tyrone never has to worry about that. Always follow the money

So once foid has been ruined by big cock niggers her hole will be stretched and it will be impossible to enjoy sex with even average sized men.

Picture below for proof

View: https://imgur.com/a/t51PQ0a

The police needs to stone women who take part in any sexual pleasure with a man other than a boyfriend.

Imagine fucking a braindead monkey just because he’s tall and has a big cock….niggers are all the same you can’t pull that “personality” shit either

nigger marries a foid and they both go to his homeland in africa in minecraft, based i think

Imagine fucking a braindead monkey just because he’s tall and has a big cock….niggers are all the same you can’t pull that “personality” shit either
they thugmaxx, drugmaxx, and women like tall and big dick
they don't care for iq

If I see a white with a black I instantly lose respect for them.

Once you go black you never go back. I am just a white guy I will never have 14 inch cock niggers have.

Yes...sadly, you are misinterpreting the statistics. The "Cock", of-course, is the brain itself.

The relation between brain volume (BV) and cognitive ability has long been a fundamental question to cognitive sciences1,2,3,4. Before the advent of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), BV was typically determined from autopsy records5, or inferred by external head size measures. A literature meta-analysis conducted by Vernon et al.6 estimated the correlation between external head measures and intelligence to be around 0.19. Five years later, a meta-analysis of 24 studies using MRI-based measures of BV (with the subtle title; “Big brains are better”) found a substantially higher correlation of 0.33 with intelligence7. Recently, an exhaustive meta-analysis8, including 88 studies comprising 148 samples, was conducted, aiming to readdress the much-debated relation between BV and intelligence. This study found that BV and intelligence were, indeed, robustly correlated, albeit lower (r = 0.24) than what was reported in the literature. The difference may in part be explained by publication bias, with strong, positive correlations more often being reported than small, non-significant ones. Recently, these findings were supported by another large-scale study reporting a correlation of r = 0.19 between BV and fluid intelligence9 (referring to problem-solving and logical skills that do not depend on previously acquired knowledge). Interestingly, previous studies did not find evidence for sex differences in the relation between BV and intelligence8.

VARIANT

YOUR GENOTYPE

EFFECT SIZE

VARIANT FREQUENCY

SIGNIFICANCE

rs62057149_A
A / A
9.94 (↑)
87%
2.72 x 10-23

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global35234A=0.80945G=0.19055
European Sub30358A=0.79211G=0.20789
African Sub2946A=0.9555G=0.0445
African Others Sub114A=0.991G=0.009
African American Sub2832A=0.9541G=0.0459
Asian Sub156A=1.000G=0.000
East Asian Sub130A=1.000G=0.000

Last edited:
jesus christ man is that picture really necessary

Based. Women like to fuck animals. Dogs, horses, goats, etc. niggers are chimps. Obviously they wanna fuck a monkey chimp

The phrase is "once you go black, you can't go back." and why you post that image if you hate that shit? :feelsseriously:

They always want more. Might as well shove a log up there.

JBB is true unfortunately, most white foids and white teen foids have interracial black fantasies, they all crave black penis, is like a sickness, a lust that is intense like famine, the worse part are the cucks that get off on serving black men privileges, self-hating white men that kneel and accept the fetishistic notion of "black supremacy" where black men "dominate and achieve white girls", "black world domination" is another fetish for cucks and the average european and redditor; propaganda on western societies made black men literally the kings and "bulls" of masculinity, while white men are degraded as "cucks" to indulge in giving black men agency over them, most white men are not masculine because of the same propaganda. This picture is disgusting, gross, but is unfortunately what happens often every time on western society just by virtue of black privilege and JBB, being a blackcel means not planning well enough to play the role of a bull on society, AKA volcel that should be more thug-like and act more masculine.

JBB is true unfortunately, most white foids and white teen foids have interracial black fantasies, they all crave black penis, is like a sickness, a lust that is intense like famine, the worse part are the cucks that get off on serving black men privileges, self-hating white men that kneel and accept the fetishistic notion of "black supremacy" where black men "dominate and achieve white girls", "black world domination" is another fetish for cucks and the average european and redditor; propaganda on western societies made black men literally the kings and "bulls" of masculinity, while white men are degraded as "cucks" to indulge in giving black men agency over them, most white men are not masculine because of the same propaganda. This picture is disgusting, gross, but is unfortunately what happens often every time on western society just by virtue of black privilege and JBB, being a blackcel means not planning well enough to play the role of a bull on society, AKA volcel that should be more thug-like and act more masculine.
still more wmaf couples

They already fuck themselves with dragon and horse dildos so not even black guys can compete, but yeah if a girl had a bigger in the past she will always hold that standard and get wet thinking about it.

I dunno, whoever wrote that image is an idiot who can't even spell "vaginas", so for now I'm gonna call retardedness on this one and ask for a more credible source

whites are basically all inbred pedophiles keep thinking being a nazi humper will make you any better of a catch

Once you go black you never go back. I am just a white guy I will never have 14 inch cock niggers have. If a nigger fucks a foid she is permenently ruined. Foids often claim that big dicks hurt but first foids are attracted to pain both physical and emotional and second thats bluepill to attract white knights. Thats also why they cheat on rich betabuxxers with criminals and gang members.

Also all doctors are lying so they can sell small dick couples paid private consultations on how to have better sex when tyrone never has to worry about that. Always follow the money

So once foid has been ruined by big cock niggers her hole will be stretched and it will be impossible to enjoy sex with even average sized men.

Picture below for proof

imagine being an albino mutant pedophile inbred caveman who thinks he's superior yet despite screaming he is superior for hundreds of years only ever proved the opposite hitler lost the south lost chauvin lost china has whites by the balls no superiority spotted

even nature made white genes recessive

Picture below for proof

oh wow a pinkoid who says racial slurs guess he has something worth hearing I bet he has made lots of worthwhile choices in life get over yourself you ugly fucking bitch

Im black so i know what im talking about; women who usually like black guys probably have tattoos and do drugs, i be suffering cause my only viable options are mixed women. If i find a white women shed def beyond used and i cant deal with black ones they kinda disgust me