Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids that aren't virgins are disgusting

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Biologically speaking, men are supposed to not be virgins. Only through self-restraint and cultural reinforcement can men stay with one sexual partner as happens in the tradition of marriage.

The opposite is true for women, however. Foids form a permanent chemical bond to their first sex partners. They are not meant to be promiscuous.

Once a foid has had sex and has opted to not marry/chosen to be with someone else, she is trash. Only cucks and degenerate Chads will be interested in her, her loose pussy, and her slew of STDs.

The highest status, top tier GigaChads have long understood this, all throughout history. It's why they only fuck virgins.

Foids are disguisting

yeah, i would only forgive them if they were perfect otherwise, not stacy, just to my taste. (you'll know when you see it)

otherwise we could enter a relationship but we're basically on some kind of truce, where they don't remind me that they touched other dicks or force me to give them oral, and i treat them with dignity and basic respect, as long as the charade lasts

I feel like taking her virginity (in consent though) is the highest high a man can get.

Pretty much.

I like virgin Foids only. But they are a rare breed in modern day degenerate society
virgin foids just waiting for Chad to take their virginity

Fuck all if this virgin shaming. I would be fucking every foid if I could.

Just out of curiosity what are your thoughts on foids who have sex before marriage but only to one man and end up marrying him later on? Is she still a slut for having premarital sex or no because she's only ever slept with one man? I know of a girl who did this and I have mixed feelings about it.

Non-virgin girls are only good to pump and dump.

Just be first is legit and it's basically your only chance if you're not attractive.

Male thirst, hypergamy, sex revolution, and contraception have made it so that the average high school foid you see on the streets has already lost her virginity and is more sexually experienced than you, you who graduated high school and college.

Personally I'd prefer to have a slut over a virgin.

And they color their hair in green, red, pink...

And join facebook groups like "Women's rights" or "Slut walking"

Get tatoos and do fitness

But at the end...

...they lose ;)

Last edited:
There are no virgin foids from age 15-30 It's extremely rare.

Agree this is a very good thread.

I can also add although it is heavily implied that as OP said men are made to have more partners men can technically impregnate unlimited amount of females while as soon as a female is pregnant she is off the game for roughly a year.

Taking a virginity is the best thing that you would ever take and have as a achievement in your life. Please god help us, please let me wake up with a multiverse like jawline and eyes that rival the wildest cats. Please.....

Women weren't made to be loose sluts. Media just pushes them even further to fuck every man they can too when that was never their role in the first place. Women take the dick, they don't give it. And the hos in this generation are so fucking dumb and 'aesthetic' thinking they are the best shit to land on earth, bad news, ya literally 3 fooking holes and the only reason you get this much attention is our retarded low t counterparts (who somehow survived evolution)which listen to everything your retarded emotional ass whines about.

That is bullshit. Both foids and men have a tendency towards promiscuity. Women more so because the concept of loyalty and keeping your word is foreign to them.

Small addition:

I do think that non-virgin women (women who've fornicated) are repulsive and deserving of the death penalty but women are NOT monogamous.

Last edited:
women are NOT monogamous

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

It's incredibly common for foids to cheat on their boyfriends and husbands with the ex that took their virginity; those feelings from the first sex they ever had never go away ( men are not like this).

This is evidence to me that foids are indeed monogamous but that culture/parenting can cause them to try to trivialize their first sexual encounters to no avail.

It follows from my theory that when a foid picks the wrong man to take her virginity (as is usually the case in our depraved culture), she is pretty much doomed for life, since her brain chemistry is forever altered to want only that man, no matter how terrible or dumb of a person he is.

It should be illegal for non-virgins to wear white wedding dresses.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

It's incredibly common for foids to cheat on their boyfriends and husbands with the ex that took their virginity; those feelings from the first sex they ever had never go away ( men are not like this).

This is evidence to me that foids are indeed monogamous but that culture/parenting can cause them to try to trivialize their first sexual encounters to no avail.

It follows from my theory that when a foid picks the wrong man to take her virginity (as is usually the case in our depraved culture), she is pretty much doomed for life, since her brain chemistry is forever altered to want only that man, no matter how terrible or dumb of a person he is.

You don't have a clue about female nature. Foids are not monogamous, they are massive sluts who in their sexual freedom of today fuck literal dozens of men. To say that they will only cheat with the ex who took their virginity sounds so fucking stupid because it implies that a female will never cheat if that ex is not in her reach.

You don't have a clue about female nature. Foids are not monogamous, they are massive sluts who in their sexual freedom of today fuck literal dozens of men. To say that they will only cheat with the ex who took their virginity sounds so fucking stupid because it implies that a female will never cheat if that ex is not in her reach.

The 2 are not mutually exclusive; foids can be massive sluts and still be permanently most-attracted to the man who took their virginity.

I believe it is an "unspoken agreement" among foids to not admit that they will always love the man who first defiled them the most, much like it's an unspoken agreement among foids to never admit that they enjoy being raped.

Sure, they'll sleep around still, and research shows that the younger a foid loses her virginity, the more promiscuous she is throughout the rest of her life. But this fits within my theory quite well; we should expect most foids who lose their virginity at a young age to basically be psychologically ruined, as they'll find themselves fatally attracted to men that are rapists, abusers, and generally just degenerate meatheads (most of which are also Chads).

This I think also explains why many teen men (I remember being this way) intuitively lose their attraction to a potential girlfriend who's already dated other men only if they find out she's slept with one or more of them; it basically means she has brain damage. Sex radically changes a woman.

It also follows from this that a quality woman must be either a virgin or in a monogamous relationship with the man who took her virginity. If she is not one of these 2 things, she is trash.

Last edited:
Both men and women are supposed to be virgins and stick with one partner for life. Because with only one soul tie, they'd be more capable of expressing and feeling love for one another. And to the children the sexual union creates.

Not in today's culture where sex is so devalued. That's the reason both foids and chads have short attention span and want to jump from one partner to another.

Sex is supposed to be special.

All it takes is one dick to defile a foid forever

Foids being virgins JFL