Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids teased my hair

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
my hair is very weird, i literally look like a hedgehog as if i had sonic in my head. so I cut my hair yesterday and now my hair is very short. today I was walking normally and in front of me there were 2 foids ahead of me and :reeeeee::reeeeee:they laughed at me :reeeeee::reeeeee:as if I didn't hear them my blood was boiling I wanted to kill those 2 bitches. I also passed in front of the white foid that I like and I heard that she said to her friend:cryfeels: "he looks horrible":cryfeels: I want all those bitches to die if they don't respect me or love me, I'm willing to hate them, kill them and destroy them why does life have to be like this? I want to kill myself and cry:feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Its was a chinese dog in fact

its a korean foid larping

I know how you feel, I've got the hedgehog hair too and it tends to stick out at the sides and grow from weird angles due to my weirdly shaped autist head. I've been mocked for it in public.

I know how you feel, I've got the hedgehog hair too and it tends to stick out at the sides and grow from weird angles due to my weirdly shaped autist head. I've been mocked for it in public.
same. it's horrible that everyone makes fun of your hair :feelsrope:

Yeah some time during high school I didn’t really take care of my hair and it looked really weird. I got a ton of weird looks on the streets and in the hallways :feelsjuice:

The police need to beat the shit out of them.

Yeah some time during high school I didn’t really take care of my hair and it looked really weird. I got a ton of weird looks on the streets and in the hallways :feelsjuice:
my hair is like that because of genetics :feelsrope:

Nice...I have curly hair. I prefer to cover it with a hat.

Your hair naturally makes you look like sonic? :feelsbadman: Damn bro…
Like this
Images 17

Traductor error :yes: I promise
Why u say "traductor". You seems to be korean because of your nickname but u use the spannish world instead of the english one (traslator)

Why u say "traductor". You seems to be korean because of your nickname but u use the spannish world instead of the english one (traslator)
Yes i speak spanish

just wear hoodies like i do , lol

Damn shadow really fell off

Over for Hedgehogcels.

Yeah my intuition never fails :bigbrain:, that kind of hair is common in mexicans, so it makes sense you're using a translator.