Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids tease sexually inactive men about their position and expect them to be ok with it.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, foid tease sexually inactive men about their position (not even in a joking manner) in a ‘I’m sexually active and you’re not way’ while being the same types to claim men that get pissed off about their position are the bad ones.

What is this logic? I’m sure there are sexually inactive men that try to just deal with their position but foids still keep doing nothing but reminding them of what they can’t have while expecting dudes to not be pissed, I’m sure a lot of dudes in this situation try to just forget about all this shit just to keep getting reminded.

They don't expect you to be "ok" with it. They want you to suffer and maybe kill yourself

They don't expect you to be "ok" with it. They want you to suffer and maybe kill yourself
You have a point actually. They expect you to suffer while also saying sod all about it.