Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids talk to me like I'm their child.

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
I'm treated like a fucking child everywhere I go because of my height. Females look down to me and talk to me like I'm a retard. I can't fucking stand this shit anymore. Believe me brocels, having to look up to foids as if they're superior to you because of you're subhuman height is the most brutal feeling in the world.

I'm treated like a fucking child everywhere I go because of my height. Females look down to me and talk to me like I'm a retard. I can't fucking stand this shit anymore. Believe me brocels, having to look up to foids as if they're superior to you because of you're subhuman height is the most brutal feeling in the world.
Move i plan 2 move and one of the reasons is because ur not tall unless ur 6'4 where i live

Brutal, happens to me as well.

Yeah same, this is what happens when short and uglo

People do theyre best to acknowledge im not there when im actually there, To just ignore my presense, Girls dont even look at me and males dont interact unless they have to, Cashiers Etc

People do theyre best to acknowledge im not there when im actually there, To just ignore my presense, Girls dont even look at me and males dont interact unless they have to, Cashiers Etc
Brutal

Same buddy boyo, it never gets better. I feel like an absolute subhuman comparing myself to normies and tallfags. I don't even get approached at all

being short sucks.
imagine being a 6'6" nba player and getting ton of booba

They usually give me a dirty look like i killed half of their family.

Same buddy boyo, it never gets better. I feel like an absolute subhuman comparing myself to normies and tallfags. I don't even get approached at all
Heightpill is brutal :feelsrope:

Same, All the women at my college would treat me like a child because of my aspergers and it made me feel subhuman.
That sucks. All the teachers in my old school would talk to me in a patronizing way. I hated it. :cryfeels:

Same, All the women at my college would treat me like a child because of my aspergers and it made me feel subhuman.
Same I just gave up on talking with others unless I have to because it just ends in cringe.

lucky I'd say at best they ignore me at worst they try to get people to physically assault me for the crime of existing in their presence some fat cunt tried to get her bf to attack me that was the last interaction with a toilet outside of cashiers.

That sucks. All the teachers in my old school would talk to me in a patronizing way. I hated it. :cryfeels:
How far can you go with leg lenghtening surg

There are 2 kind of incels both being sexually repulsive for opposite reasons

OIP 12

OIP 5

fat cunt tried to get her bf to attack me that was the last interaction with a toilet outside of cashiers.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Read the TOS.",
"headline": "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has Trump Twitter Block Ruling Turned Against Her",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-lawsuit-twitter-093123701.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jul 10 16:54:59 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "She represents a measure of success despite centuries of oppression against women in the West. She is a model for the female gender.",
"headline": "Tomi Lahren roasted after telling Megan Rapinoe 'you're not a hero': 'What exactly have you done with your pathetic life?'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tomi-lahren-slams-megan-rapinoe-123249186.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jul 10 16:46:55 UTC 2019"

},

find a female pedophile to ascend with :feelshaha:

foids' ability to sniff out autism doesnt help things

Gotta take the ogre and roid pill asap

Suck their tits like you are their child too :feelsthink:

So all men are pedophiles then, got it
you can't tell when someone is making a joke, got it

Not to mention, ofc all men are pedophiles by the definition most normies use, and most women as well, human nature doesn't care about what society decided should be the cut-off point for what age you are allowed to find attractive.

Erectile responses of healthy men

I really should have a folder with some jail-bait pictures spanning differend age ranges so I can make this point more convincingly, but that sounds like something I might regret if I ever end up in front of a court for associating with other virgins online.

At least they see you as a human. They see me some sort of demon.

Fucking brutal brocel :feelscry: my bro is also 5,4 and has baby face / tiny frame EVERYONE talk to him like he’s a retarded child JFL :feelsclown: but the worst are the foids because they do it with such condescendance and arrogance man i wish i had a based nigger friend so he could beat the fuck out of those toilets and put them back in their place :feelshaha:

Last edited: