Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids taking selfies in concentration camps

SpergcelLD

SpergcelLD

Recruit
★★
58785573573795699374573578 (JFL at this one :soy:)

These are the same females who will cry about you not being PC enough and call you offensive. Keep that in mind.

Holes are lowlife beings.

ngl idc about concentration camp selfies. sure they are kind of tasteless but they are also kind of funny.

the lolis on the third pic :feelsohh:

No problem for them to open extermination camps for incels, so why not winning social credits on insta with these pics jfl

3rd pic is based

By the way:
The one from the last image, @PrincessBMM, is still active on Twitter. She retweeted this a few weeks ago:

Boomers did this. :dafuckfeels: Hope is dangerous.. teaching young people to hope has ruined the world. Hope leads to life in excess and getting highs upon highs so you can hope to elevate your high state even more. It allows corruption to fester and the combined IQ of humanity to go backwards.

It was better when there was little hope.. but a lot of reality. That is when Humanity truly thrived, in constant peril but constantly overcoming that peril. Allowing people to live their lives with no peril to overcome softens their minds as well as their bodies. Makes them act a fool up to denying reality, so mentally ill to deny even scientific data collected from decades of research.
iMO Foids shouldn't be free to feel any good emotions or mirth. I feel personally insulted when Foids enjoy themselves. It's like they are stealing the emotion that I should be having.

That last guy on the 4th pic is pathetic. JFL this is how I imagine the typical Redditor acts like.

These are the same females who will cry about you not being PC enough and call you offensive. Keep that in mind.
Doubt, there are many foids hot for nazis because of the dark triad. They never give a shit about politics, it's all style and appearence for foids

ngl idc about concentration camp selfies. sure they are kind of tasteless but they are also kind of funny.
Doubt, there are many foids hot for nazis because of the dark triad. They never give a shit about politics, it's all style and appearence for foids
manlet pride worldwide

By the way:
The one from the last image, @PrincessBMM, is still active on Twitter. She retweeted this a few weeks ago:
View attachment 354267
Foids and social accountability don't exist.. if anyone ever points out the double standard they are a bitter Incel.

It makes sense that they idolise Hitler.. they love mass murderers so it makes sense.
That last guy on the 4th pic is pathetic. JFL this is how I imagine the typical Redditor acts like.
They resemble Flies far more than they resemble Men.

They never give a shit about politics, it's all style and appearence for foids
They only want more free shit and more Male competition. They love Immigration.. that way they can give their own Men a national shit test in the form of a sexual Battle Royal. They want only the best so they watch all different Men carefully.. their stone age brains can only work in that way.

They only want more free shit and more Male competition. They love Immigration.. that way they can give their own Men a national shit test in the form of a sexual Battle Royal. They want only the best so they watch all different Men carefully.. their stone age brains can only work in that way.
They want a chad since they can't get a chad in their local area. Make society looksmatched again (Jordan Peterson called it enforced monogamy) and women will be okay with who they have and don't fuck around that much. I believe in traditional society. It was always problematic and women were never really the faithful ones, but things worked out way better in past times.

They want a chad since they can't get a chad in their local area. Make society looksmatched again (Jordan Peterson called it enforced monogamy) and women will be okay with who they have and don't fuck around that much. I believe in traditional society. It was always problematic and women were never really the faithful ones, but things worked out way better in past times.
We exceled to great heights in the past.. now we are handcuffing ourselves to a pole as we are slowly surrounded by dynamite.

fire up the ovens one last time

Foids will also take selfies in any future incel concentration camps.
Say cheese.

some of these women just have the mental capacity of children and can’t treat any situation with an amount of respect or dignity beyond “this is a perfect opportunity to take a picture of my ass for social media”

in that regard visiting auschwitz is no different from visiting the eiffel tower for them, they have no interest in the actual history or significance of the place they just know it will get them attention on instagram

Last edited: