Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids taking potshots during public fights

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

I’ve been binge watching these Videos recently and it’s fucking ragefuel the foids in them. Go to 1:30 on the video linked. It’s just the foid hitting the guys head whileher brother or bf is holding him down. On the next fight the foid is pushing them with her heels. She knows the guy can’t do anything because the other man in the fight is holding him down. Fucking ragefuel. I want to see these foids pull this kind of shit with no bf or brother to help. Ooo I smack the fuck outta her grrrr

Fucking nigger foids.

No joke, monkey foids act more civilized than nigger foids. It's as if human foids have DEvolved.

Fucking nigger foids.

No joke, monkey foids act more civilized than nigger foids. It's as if human foids have DEvolved.

Monkeys huh? You tryna say something boy?

20200302 202000

Cucktube allows violence against men but takes down any violence against rosties. Fuck those low t cucks.

Fucking nigger foids.

THEY WERE LEGIT MAKING MONKEY NOISES 30 SECONDS IN I SWEAR

better to just leave if you have no reliable help. people love ganging up on people. also if you cant fight gtfo there. lmao at stupid niggers and wiggers

Fighting other random strangers in public for no good reason is a pretty trashy trait. Low IQ. It says a lot about their communities.

Honeslty i prefer to watch vid like these, tallfag nig getting owned by shortwhitecel.