Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids take pictures of me to show how ugly I am

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
I was walking behind 2 foids and they took pictures of me and giggled. Why do foids have to treat me so much like shit, I'm so fucking pissed. I've always considered wearing masks in public just to hide what I look like so no slut can judge me.

I was walking behind 2 foids and they took pictures of me and giggled. Why do foids have to treat me so much like shit, I'm so fucking pissed. I've always considered wearing masks in public just to hide what I look like so no slut can judge me.
Wear a mask and some white knight cuck cops will stop you and fuck with you, once they see that you're ugly they will treat you like you committed a crime. In my opinion cops are the biggest cucks in the world.

They need to learn some mannERs.

suifuel

If I was shorter and didn't look possessed, I'm sure this would happen to me a lot. Women frequently look and point or just start laughing to themselves after seeing me. Social media is the best thing that could've happened to women, now they have a buffet of good looking guys to choose from or a cache of ugly guys to laugh at. We're living in the worst time to be an ugly male in human history. :cryfeels:

break their phone and then break their face. women deserve no protection from anyone.
In my opinion cops are the biggest cucks in the world.

this so much. I was in jail recently because of this. cops should be patronized for this crap. or executed.

men dont do this to ugly women. this is why women need to return to object status, NOW

how tall are you?

We should just genetically alter foids have the IQ of dogs and keep them as pets.

Then if they mouth off to you can just give them a spank.

You can only pull off masks if you're in the middle east.

These threads make me rage so much dude. Hasn't happened to me, but if i were in your position I might have done things I can't speak about here.

How did they take a picture of you if they were walking ahead of you?
Did they stop, turn around and saw you and saw you could see them and carefully take a picture of you?

Did they stop, turn around and saw you and saw you could see them and carefully take a picture of you?
Sounds fake to me
I have seen it males do it. I suppose foids do this too.

I was sitting behind a bunch of jocks in university class and they all turned around to take a pic once.
Fair point but still, you were sitting

you know what to do

These threads make me rage so much dude. Hasn't happened to me, but if i were in your position I might have done things I can't speak about here.

shit man I've said shit you wouldn't be able to say and I'm still here.

anyways, wearing a mask is cool, but also carrying a knife is cool

be sure to have both.

they used the front camera and aimed it in my direction on purpose, then started giggling when i noticed. I felt very embarrassed, fucking stupid whores

Last edited:

if you ever plan on becoming a criminal.
Make sure to do it while wearing this gucci mask.

I've always considered wearing masks in public just to hide what I look like so no slut can judge me.
I wish in my country was normal to use those hospital masks in crowded places, like in the asian countrys.

Do the same and start jerking.

These western whores have no souls.

Not exactly the same experience but I do remember one time when I was at a stoplight, and I was looking at my phone during the time. When I look up and turn my head to the left, I see two teenage foids laughing their asses off.

Did they say "Wow, what an ugly person, let's get evidence to prove that some humans are descended from reptiles?" How do we know what their opinion of you was?

Did they say "Wow, what an ugly person, let's get evidence to prove that some humans are descended from reptiles?" How do we know what their opinion of you was?

because they send it to their friends on snapchat

Girls do that to me like once or twice every fortnight( :soy: more like fortnite Ami right you guys haha have my upvote good sir!!) It's dehumanising that my entire life is a fucking spectacle for people to laugh at me. It's a lose-lose: if I react it's just funny; if I stay silent it's being a cuck and being compliant in their cuntish antics.

That is harsh dude, i hope that all foids like that get cancer and die slowly
men dont do this to ugly women. this is why women need to return to object status, NOW

It's these types of foids that accuse me of taking photos of them if i have a camera in my hand. Obviously whiteknights all take their side also. Foids can do whatever they wish in our society.

because they send it to their friends on snapchat

You saw the phone, or did they say "Now let's Snapchat it to Bethany" or whatever kind of name a friend like theirs might have?

People have scream to me how ugly I am

Just think about it: you are walking, then 3 or 2 girls appear,for some reason they begin to scream to you how ugly you are and that kind of stuff.

That happenend to me like 2 or 3 times and not only with womens, that happened to me with mens as well.

This world hate us :feelsrope:

>omg Stacy look at this incel walking behind us teehee
ugly men are something to be mocked nowadays

@Hoffman_13 Nice Avatar :lul::lul: