Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids suck at comedy : scientific study findings

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★

Science has spoken! Jfl at foids trying to larp as comedians who are better than male comics

Comedy is a learned trait by Males and its nothing else than a mating strategy .
Its like birds singing beautiful songs , puffing their chests and dancing for their females .
Comedy is nothing else but a mating strategy , and since foids dont need to lift a finger when it comes to such things ,
the have no need to become good at comedy .
Also men are more intelligent .

No wonder all the best paid comedians are all male .
Fuck amy schumer btw .

Comedy is a learned trait by Males and its nothing else than a mating strategy .
Its like birds singing beautiful songs , puffing their chests and dancing for their females .
Comedy is nothing else but a mating strategy , and since foids dont need to lift a finger when it comes to such things ,

Fuck amy schumer btw .
High IQ tbh ngl
Humor & comedy are inherently male traits and foids have no business meddling in comedy
Fuck Hannah Gadsby's Nannette
& Fuck Amy Schumer :feelsree:

Fuck amy schumer btw .
High IQ.

foids are unable to be funny, i have never laughed at a joke told by a femoid, its just on their foid genes

Most foid comedics also make jokes that appeal to women only, like period jokes and shit. It's stuff that men can't relate to, which is why in my opinion comedics that are foids aren't funny to me tbh.

i have seen female comedians on youtube and i feel like hanging myself as they are the worst thing to witness i would rather watch a human being eaten by a lion then these cunts

every trait = genetic

set in diamond

over

Female commodians are shit!

"Ah sorry honey, if you dont find me funny and think is wrong for me to steal jokes from good male comedians you are a misogynistic piece of garbage."

Most foid comedics also make jokes that appeal to women only, like period jokes and shit. It's stuff that men can't relate to, which is why in my opinion comedics that are foids aren't funny to me tbh.
there’s more than tbh. they just have bad timing or something, idk

I've never seen a funny woman in my life tbh

Fuck amy schumer btw .
high iq take. I'd also add I think a lot of comedy relies on poking fun at unspoken truths/norms, I think to be a comedian takes some level of being :blackpill:. The foidling who has everything handed to her on a silver plater can't be cynical of anything other than the oppressive nature of their periods or something.

high iq take. I'd also add I think a lot of comedy relies on poking fun at unspoken truths/norms, I think to be a comedian takes some level of being :blackpill:. The foidling who has everything handed to her on a silver plater can't be cynical of anything other than the oppressive nature of their periods or something.
Extraterrestrial Being IQ
Foids are tutorial modemaxxed and cant be able to have content thats funny & relatable
"Ah sorry honey, if you dont find me funny and think is wrong for me to steal jokes from good male comedians you are a misogynistic piece of garbage."

View attachment 160861
Jfl at that Landwhale! Gymmaxxxing should be made compulsory to all foids tbh ngl

I've never laughed from anything a roastie said that was intended to be funny. The only value they have is in the ability to be used physically for the pleasure of men. What the fuck do they talk about when they are in a group together? It must be the most inane boring rubbish.

Females don't need to joke, they are jokes themselves.

I've never laughed from anything a roastie said that was intended to be funny. The only value they have is in the ability to be used physically for the pleasure of men. What the fuck do they talk about when they are in a group together? It must be the most inane boring rubbish.
Foids are just glorified fuck holes. They have no humor. When they are together the only thing they talk about is how to fuck dogs, how to get a dog to lick your pussy e.t.c foids are depraved animals tbh
Females don't need to joke, they are jokes themselves.
Based & High IQ