Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids stay copying men

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Wtf is a doomer girl how can a girl be a doomer what's so hard about her life that she sees life as hopeless besides just copying real doomers (men) shits infuriating asf as if easy mode wasn't easy enough they need to come up with they own stuff and stop horseback riding off men :feelsohh: their own stuff is degenerative and vile now that I think about kek

Who are you referring to? I've never seen an actually doomer foid

Female brain is too primitive and animalistic to be a doomer or anything except breeding machine

Who are you referring to? I've never seen an actually doomer foid
You've never seen any because it never got off the ground they know they have life on easy mode:feelsthink:

Foids need to copy me by stroking my cawk

Doomer toilet= “I cant live that instagram glam foid lifestyle+unable to get that chad i have fucked today on tinder to commit to me IM SO DEPRESSED LOOK AT ME IM DOOMER TOILET”:foidSoy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
High iq as always

If you put a foid in an incel's body for a day she'd rope in a few hours.

Wtf is a doomer girl how can a girl be a doomer what's so hard about her life that she sees life as hopeless besides just copying real doomers (men) shits infuriating asf as if easy mode wasn't easy enough they need to come up with they own stuff and stop horseback riding off men :feelsohh: their own stuff is degenerative and vile now that I think about kek
Stupid doomer whores are just mad 6'9, white, gymaxxed, GIGA chad fucks her but won't date her. That's literally it nothing else there cave man brain cares about.