Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids spending time with each other or with normies/chads makes no sense (IT WONT TOUCH THIS)

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
Females want to be with people that are smarter then they are, its in their genetics. it makes no sense for two sex toys to spend time with each other, two entities of emptiness reacting to one-another with nothing of value being gained. that's one of the reasons foids are attracted to men, men are much smarter then they are hence foids feel much better when being around them (its about thriving), plus in the past before being a whore was socially acceptable foids needed the intelligence, bravery and strength of men to survive. almost all chads and normies are brain dead pussies while Incels are far superior in terms of intelligence and bravery. if it wasn't for the brainwashing and brain damage that modern females have fallen victim to plus the social stigma that has made foids afraid of interaction with anybody who isnt hot, incels would be drowning in pussy and females would beg for their attention, no more would stupid foids hang out with each other, it pisses me of how modern society has brainwashed females into thinking that its natural for them to even be talking to other foids and dumb good looking guys, its not! even at a young age foids should only hang out with intellectuals like me, instead I was lonely my antire childhood even do my personality, ambition and intelligence was far superior to anyone else. Im tired asf right now, if any incel wants to add anything feel free. you cannot deny that Im right. when I was a young kid I wasnt even bad looking, just wasnt the typical annoying social retard.

''Females want to be with people that are smarter then they are.''

Absolutely not, females choose low IQ men over high IQ ones.

It makes sense, you are the one presupposing a false premise

''Females want to be with people that are smarter then they are.''

Absolutely not, females choose low IQ men over high IQ ones.

It makes s

Maybe I composed my text too weirdly/complicated, but I think I made it very clear that modern foids dont care about this. what Im saying is that in the past intelligence mattered, nowadays it doesnt. I made plenty of points regarding it.

I literally agreed with you, It was the main subject of the post that modern females dont value intelligence and only hangout with other foids and idiots. did you read my post?

do you seriously not believe that foids valued intelligence more a couple of centuries ago? a thusand years ago? 2000 years ago? are you okay my guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back