Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids shouldn’t have names

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I responded with this in a post and thought . I got drunk yesterday and was faggoly supporting queen Elizabeth. But that is where it starts. Giving them human characteristics and stories. Foids shouldn’t be called by a name. Only a number for which you want to call them. They shouldn’t be told characteristics about themselves (like their father, who their brothers are, where they are from). Because they aren’t anything so having happenings makes them boojie. They shouldn’t have education nor be able to eat at same table as people. It’s so simpy to even call a girl by her name. I’m going to try to impart this in my day to day, stop referring to foids as if they have a name.

High IQ post women aren’t on the same level as men and they never will be

The innate selfishness of the female animal can only be contained by force

Toilets should be slaves,their actions since they gained rights prove they're unworthy of them.
But unfortunately that will never happen due to living in a cucked world.

Toilets should be slaves,their actions since they gained rights prove they're unworthy of them.
But unfortunately that will never happen due to living in a cucked world.
But every cunt who you shared associations (school, class, town ect ) you probably called it by it’s “name”. I have to. It sets us up fucked at the start.