Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Foids shouldn't have a say

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Foids shouldn't be able to decide who they do and don't want to date, it should be first come first serve. Once a male proposes to be with a foid she has to be with him by law. Their relationship can only be ended if the male agrees to it.

I wouldn't want a gf who hates me.
Sounds even worse than being single.

Foids are useless without males the way foids try to control non attractive males and try to trick us and look down on us they should serve us like good slaves.

First come first serve is impossible, because even if she didn’t have a choice her parents would be the ones filtering her options. And truecels would never make it because even they know looks are important to some degree.

All I fucking want is that foids earn less for useless work they do and that a simple male worker could afford to support his family. Lets leave foids natural biological advantages, but at the same time don't steal from me, because I am stronger, more intelligent and have more dignity and character than any foid in existence.

Thats my dream. Based