Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids shouldn’t be allowed to virtue signal about anti bullying

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
97d 18h 26m
I’m sure you guys have seen them doing this before. They will sit out in front of convenient stores with chairs and a small stand with posters of “stop bullying” and “anti bullying”. It’s almost laughable.

These are the same people who fuck bullies over non bullies. These are the same people who give love, attention, validation, sex, and reproduction to bullies way more often than non bullies.

Foids virtue signaling about this stuff should be illegal. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SUBHUMAN WEAK MALES. THEY WILL LITERALLY FUCK A BULLY OVER A BULLIED GUY RIGHT AFTER THEY WITNESSED IT HAPPEN.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
55d 2h 43m
i hate them so much when they do this

not saying i dont hate them in general:dab:

Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
36d 7h 15m
BITG said:
Foids virtue signaling about this stuff should be illegal. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SUBHUMAN WEAK MALES. THEY WILL LITERALLY FUCK A BULLY OVER A BULLIED GUY RIGHT AFTER THEY WITNESSED IT HAPPEN.
:society:

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
97d 18h 26m
Broly said:
i hate them so much when they do this

not saying i dont hate them in general:dab:
Kek

Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
154d 14h 8m
BITG said:

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★★
58d 14h 36m
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
they will defend only the chad who is bullied for fuck him, defend the ugly guy who is bullied is not their problem, they instead help the bully to humiliate him

P

Paperman

Recruit
★★★
2d 9h 46m
They love to virtue signal, they don't care about the bullied; women feel superior to the bullied no matter what.

HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Officer
★★★★
43d 9h 39m
You've got to look at it from a foids perspective. When a foid brings up bullying, she's not imagining that short, weird dude that her boyfriend harasses or steals things from. She's thinking of herself, of that one time when Becky called her a slut. Or that other time when Stacy flexed her new phone. Your experiences, your lifetime of humiliation, is just not on her radar. They're so privileged, that a petty slight that wouldn't even register to us are Earth-shattering events for these cunts. They couldn't even begin to imagine the things that we go through, the struggles of our day-to-day lives.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
179d 21h 52m
Normies in general do this

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
97d 7h 27m
If everyone was honest about genetics, bullying would decrease dramatically.

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★★
50d 19h 4m
Indeed there the biggest bullies.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Captain
★★★
39d 23h 41m
HouseOfTarots2020 said:
You've got to look at it from a foids perspective. When a foid brings up bullying, she's not imagining that short, weird dude that her boyfriend harasses or steals things from. She's thinking of herself, of that one time when Becky called her a slut. Or that other time when Stacy flexed her new phone. Your experiences, your lifetime of humiliation, is just not on her radar. They're so privileged, that a petty slight that wouldn't even register to us are Earth-shattering events for these cunts. They couldn't even begin to imagine the things that we go through, the struggles of our day-to-day lives.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
4d 6h 55m
Foids shouldn't be allowed to virtue signal AT ALL

slavcel11

slavcel11

kitsunepilled
★★★
82d 3h 26m
Normies shouldn't virtue signal about bullying in general. What produces bullying is fucking normie groups, a cooperation of normie men and foids. A rare jerk will bully you 1 vs 1. Not because they are scared or something, it's just how groups of humans operate.

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Recruit
★★★★
8d 2h 0m
Absolutely high iq thread. This deserves to be pinned.

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

Officer
★★
12d 22h 4m
"Haha sorry my bf bullied you incel. Chad, honey, apologize to the poor virgin incel haha"

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 10h 56m
BITG said:
I’m sure you guys have seen them doing this before. They will sit out in front of convenient stores with chairs and a small stand with posters of “stop bullying” and “anti bullying”. It’s almost laughable.

These are the same people who fuck bullies over non bullies. These are the same people who give love, attention, validation, sex, and reproduction to bullies way more often than non bullies.

Women have their victimhood cred so of course, they'll abuse it and try to make themselves look virtuous when they're just cumdumpsters on two legs.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

Recruit
★★★
11d 10h 20m
Hypocrisy is common among women. Example:

Note that the woman speaking about "strength" denigrated a man who was at the the point of roping due to severe denigration from society.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8