Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids shouldn’t be allowed to virtue signal about anti bullying

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,457
Online
97d 18h 26m
I’m sure you guys have seen them doing this before. They will sit out in front of convenient stores with chairs and a small stand with posters of “stop bullying” and “anti bullying”. It’s almost laughable.

These are the same people who fuck bullies over non bullies. These are the same people who give love, attention, validation, sex, and reproduction to bullies way more often than non bullies.

Foids virtue signaling about this stuff should be illegal. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SUBHUMAN WEAK MALES. THEY WILL LITERALLY FUCK A BULLY OVER A BULLIED GUY RIGHT AFTER THEY WITNESSED IT HAPPEN.
 
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,893
Online
55d 2h 43m
i hate them so much when they do this

not saying i dont hate them in general:dab:
 
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Posts
2,421
Online
36d 7h 15m
BITG said:
Foids virtue signaling about this stuff should be illegal. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SUBHUMAN WEAK MALES. THEY WILL LITERALLY FUCK A BULLY OVER A BULLIED GUY RIGHT AFTER THEY WITNESSED IT HAPPEN.
:society:
 
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,457
Online
97d 18h 26m
Broly said:
i hate them so much when they do this

not saying i dont hate them in general:dab:
Kek
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,656
Online
154d 14h 8m
BITG said:

 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,428
Online
58d 14h 36m
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
956
Online
5d 14h 13m
they will defend only the chad who is bullied for fuck him, defend the ugly guy who is bullied is not their problem, they instead help the bully to humiliate him
 
P

Paperman

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Posts
206
Online
2d 9h 46m
They love to virtue signal, they don't care about the bullied; women feel superior to the bullied no matter what.
 
HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Officer
★★★★
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
819
Online
43d 9h 39m
You've got to look at it from a foids perspective. When a foid brings up bullying, she's not imagining that short, weird dude that her boyfriend harasses or steals things from. She's thinking of herself, of that one time when Becky called her a slut. Or that other time when Stacy flexed her new phone. Your experiences, your lifetime of humiliation, is just not on her radar. They're so privileged, that a petty slight that wouldn't even register to us are Earth-shattering events for these cunts. They couldn't even begin to imagine the things that we go through, the struggles of our day-to-day lives.
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,223
Online
179d 21h 52m
Normies in general do this
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
7,190
Online
97d 7h 27m
If everyone was honest about genetics, bullying would decrease dramatically.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
2,961
Online
50d 19h 4m
Indeed there the biggest bullies.
 
RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Captain
★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,771
Online
39d 23h 41m
HouseOfTarots2020 said:
You've got to look at it from a foids perspective. When a foid brings up bullying, she's not imagining that short, weird dude that her boyfriend harasses or steals things from. She's thinking of herself, of that one time when Becky called her a slut. Or that other time when Stacy flexed her new phone. Your experiences, your lifetime of humiliation, is just not on her radar. They're so privileged, that a petty slight that wouldn't even register to us are Earth-shattering events for these cunts. They couldn't even begin to imagine the things that we go through, the struggles of our day-to-day lives.
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
753
Online
4d 6h 55m
Foids shouldn't be allowed to virtue signal AT ALL
 
slavcel11

slavcel11

kitsunepilled
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Posts
4,263
Online
82d 3h 26m
Normies shouldn't virtue signal about bullying in general. What produces bullying is fucking normie groups, a cooperation of normie men and foids. A rare jerk will bully you 1 vs 1. Not because they are scared or something, it's just how groups of humans operate.
 
Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
344
Online
8d 2h 0m
Absolutely high iq thread. This deserves to be pinned.
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

Officer
★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
624
Online
12d 22h 4m
"Haha sorry my bf bullied you incel. Chad, honey, apologize to the poor virgin incel haha"
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
6,658
Online
32d 10h 56m
BITG said:
I’m sure you guys have seen them doing this before. They will sit out in front of convenient stores with chairs and a small stand with posters of “stop bullying” and “anti bullying”. It’s almost laughable.

These are the same people who fuck bullies over non bullies. These are the same people who give love, attention, validation, sex, and reproduction to bullies way more often than non bullies.

Foids virtue signaling about this stuff should be illegal. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SUBHUMAN WEAK MALES. THEY WILL LITERALLY FUCK A BULLY OVER A BULLIED GUY RIGHT AFTER THEY WITNESSED IT HAPPEN.
Women have their victimhood cred so of course, they'll abuse it and try to make themselves look virtuous when they're just cumdumpsters on two legs.
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
290
Online
11d 10h 20m
Hypocrisy is common among women. Example:



Note that the woman speaking about "strength" denigrated a man who was at the the point of roping due to severe denigration from society.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top