Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids shouldn’t be allowed to teach

M

mlk

Greycel
First post ever on here. Background I am in 12th grade rn. Honestly I do not believe foids should be allowed to teach in high school, leave them for the little kids. Nearly all my teachers are foids and their age range is anywhere from like 25-50, but they are all basically the same.

They treat girls better than boys in general, give them betters grades, are more understand etc. And even though they are teacher they are still human foids, so they treat Chad (even if he is their student) better than everybody else.

They are kids, the only difference they have w the foid students is that they have more authority. They wear makeup to school and yoga pants and skin tight dresses and shirts with cleavage. Because they want to show off their bodies to the fucking chad minors. They don’t care if it’s distracting to the rest of the guys, they don’t really care about us.

I see it everyday, I ask the teacher about the homework or something and she is bitchy and dismissive, Chad asks about the homework and she’s very interested in helping him. Her voice gets higher, and if she goes to his desk she often gets close and touchy.

Once puberty starts for the kids then the foids need to stop teaching them.

They’re disgusted by the nerdy awkward kids

Anybody else have experience w foid teachers being dumb?

They are just whores. In my school, a female teacher even had sex with a Chad classmate. It was even in the newspaper and she lost her job.

didnt read; but foids are natually the teachers of young. its because sluts, whores, etc are allowed to enter the teaching realm is why its fucked, not the fact that their female gender.

men take over teaching of boys when they reach a certain age, but foids still stay with the women.

didnt read; but foids are natually the teachers of young. its because sluts, whores, etc are allowed to enter the teaching realm is why its fucked, not the fact that their female gender.

men take over teaching of boys when they reach a certain age, but foids still stay with the women.
That’s what I said, no foids should be teaching boys in highschool

That’s what I said, no foids should be teaching boys in highschool
well HS and college serve no purpose other then to indoctrinate you into an obedient life of serving your overlords in shitty pay jobs. so it wouldnt make much of a difference if a guy taught you it. the entire system is fucked