Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids shouldn’t be allowed in schools

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
The presence of foids anywhere makes anything a competition between males, this is biology. This fact is able to destroy the peace/concentration in any place, especially schools. The mere presence of a foid can make a group of boys, young men, and men change their ideas of specific topics to please the foid.

When foids are in a classroom, all of the boys (including teachers) are focused on them. They are distractions. You literally can’t deny this. Why else do they wear so much makeup in class? Even in fucking middle school. They want attention, all the attention they can get.

This transforms a learning seeking environment to a mate seeking one. Instead of young men (who are the future of the world) focusing on studies they are focused on getting a piece of a foid.

Tldr: Presence of foids causes competition and distracts young boys (water thread)

Would make thread longer but I’m on my phone currently. I hate typing on my phone.:feelsugh:

Schools should be dismantled since they are institution made for obedient slaves (foids), men don't want to sit for 10h in enclosed environment we want to move around it should be max 3h sitting and rest on the move showing shit in real world. Inability to sit like a robot is seen as something negative and called with labeled made up illnesses like ADHD and severely punished. If you like school life then you are more feminine than you think, you should probably order annual Soylent subscription and put she/her pronouns on xniggter.