Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids should undergo Jigsaw's traps

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
Incels suffer daily from not being able to find a romantic partner to spend their lives with. The pain is just unbearable. Foids have never dealt with this kind of pain, ever in their dull lives. "Muh I want this, I want that" :foidSoy: and soyciety gives them all they want. This is so unfair, soyciety shouldn't be this way. Foids should feel the excruciating pain incels endure everyday, and since emotional pain won't work on them because nothing makes them happier than riding chad's 12+ inches veiny cock, there's only one way left to make them suffer: physical pain.
Just how Jigsaw made his victims understand the importance of life, we should make foids understand the importance of sex, and how not everyone is so lucky to experience the best thing life has to offer: sex. They experience it everyday, while 1/3 of the male population under 30 is still virgin. Foids should pay for all the suffering the have caused to the vast majority of the male population.

Yes. Though I imagine most of them would simply curl up into a ball and cry. They have no survival skills

Yes. Though I imagine most of them would simply curl up into a ball and cry. They have no survival skills
That's all they can do, they either cry from chad's 12+ inches cock or out of despair because soyciety can't help them sometimes

There was a trap where a foid survived because she lied about being pregnant. That pissed me a lot when I first saw it.

This post will end up on IT in 3 2 1

Nah, put foids in a springlock suit them dump a water bucket on them (in Roblox)