Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids should suffer.

D

Dutchincel2001

Banned
-
My mom always said that I never will have a girlfriend. At least she was honest. If I ever would be in power I would force women into concentration camps. Women should be punished for what they did to me. I've always been ignored. Foids never liked me, nobody ever liked me. I would like to punish everyone who is responsible for my suffering, at least then they would remember me.

Dutchincel2001

Greycel​

JoinedJun 15, 2023Posts7

:smonk:

100% true. Sadly you are a gray.

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

This is a fed post.