Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids should not be able to access bank accounts!

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
Foids should be banned from the banking system and from opening bank accounts and owning businesses and property! The only way to make whores suffer on a massive scale is to lock them out of the financial system and most of the workforce. Then the whores will have to learn to fucking settle for their looksmatches or become cheap prostitutes. I am fed up of the cheapest whore in this Jew York feminist shithole costing at least $500! IT faggots say just see a sex worker, what happens when the cheapest one costs $500! This is fucking ridiculous, sex should only cost $100 at most! Fuck all whores! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

foids should not be able.

Foids should be banned from the banking system and from opening bank accounts and owning businesses and property! The only way to make whores suffer on a massive scale is to lock them out of the financial system and most of the workforce. Then the whores will have to learn to fucking settle for their looksmatches or become cheap prostitutes. I am fed up of the cheapest whore in this Jew York feminist shithole costing at least $500! IT faggots say just see a sex worker, what happens when the cheapest one costs $500! This is fucking ridiculous, sex should only cost $100 at most! Fuck all whores! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Your fellow kikes would lose a lot of customers then :dafuckfeels:

My parents won’t even let me have my own credit card and I’m an adult. :feelsbadman:

Never going to happen cuz guess who runs BANKS lol

Nigga you’re 28, grown ass man.
Well, not my fault they are not letting me, I don’t exactly like being poor the majority of the time.

Again...S.R.B.

I have a feeling they're going to try this on the unvaxxed soon enough.

Sounds good. How do you do it?

I've tried to get American Express but got declined because I had no income record and other shit. 2021 is really the first year that I will be reporting an actual income. It's annoying that you need to prove your income when all I want to use it for is building credit and getting cashback for the leechmaxx.

I have little to say about her, but I once met a Pinay who relied on her Castizo husband for support. I call her "Peyona"(Peola + Pinay).

Ahhh...Peyona. Such a lovely being...

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 16 06 58

I learned of her during my "racepill"(2016) phase. I was very sensitive to her biracial thinking.

Ferengi cels ftw
@faded

:feelsbadman:

why stop at bank accounts? holes deserve no rights, period.

why does consent even exist? a hole is not a person, it is property. a thing. do you ask a toaster permission to use it? of course not! it is no different with a hole.

Rule of acquisition # 108

why stop at bank accounts? holes deserve no rights, period.

why does consent even exist? a hole is not a person, it is property. a thing. do you ask a toaster permission to use it? of course not! it is no different with a hole.
Giga based lol