Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids sexual fluidity made me hate the human race

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
It baffles me to think evolution came with up with such stupid species where one of the genders is broken to it's core this way.

The most basic thing in nature is reproduction and our females are so broken they don't even feel attracted to the opposite gender and when they do, obviously the male is a top tier that barely resembles the average human male, but here's the thing: when it comes to the same gender, they do feel sexually attracted to most individuals or the average one, what a fucking jok[UWSL]e.[/UWSL]

What is the fucking purpose of being sexually dimorphic anyways? I'm starting to believe we just got to the point we are because men are stronger than women and would breed anyways

[UWSL]they're fluid af and lust all kinds of nasty things, but don't even feel attracted to the opposite gender which is what would make sense, think of some retarded species :feelstastyman:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
It baffles me to think evolution came with up with such stupid species where one of the genders is broken to it's core this way.

The most basic thing in nature is reproduction and our females are so broken they don't even feel attracted to the opposite gender and they do, obviously the male is a top tier that barely resembles the average human male, but here's the thing: when it comes to the same gender, they do feel sexually attracted to most individuals or the average one, what a fucking jok[UWSL]e.[/UWSL]

What is the fucking purpose of being sexually dimorphic anyways? I'm starting to believe we just got to the point we are because men are stronger than women and would breed anyways

[UWSL]they're fluid af and lust all kinds of nasty things, but don't even feel attracted to the opposite gender which is what would make sense, think of some retarded species :feelstastyman:[/UWSL]
Every new user has to watch this video before signing up for an account here.:smonk:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEHkQY5i688

The most basic thing in nature is reproduction and our females are so broken they don't even feel attracted to the opposite gender and they do, obviously the male is a top tier that barely resembles the average human male, but here's the thing: when it comes to the same gender, they do feel sexually attracted to most individuals or the average one, what a fucking jok[UWSL]e.[/UWSL]

This has only gotten worse with feminism convincing women that they’re super heroes and can do everything a man can, the left is good at throwing biology out the window

I'd rather see my teenage daughter getting fingered by her best friend than a random guy who will just pump and dump her.

I'd rather see my teenage daughter getting fingered by her best friend than a random guy who will just pump and dump her.
Trust me she'll get fingered by both girls and chads. :feelsaww:

That's because they were never really meant to have a mating choice. It's not an error, it's a feature. They are meant to be fucked and/or raped by the alpha male. But if we are to have an organized civilization they need to be distributed equitably amongst the men, so monogamy and the social contract ended up developing the way it has for millennia

They were never meant to have choice, their preferences and choices arent supposed to matter. Foids are supposed to be nothing more than baby machines and pleasure toys to give the men a reason to give a shit about the tribe.

And now simps gave them a power they were never meant to hold, like giving a toddler a lamborghini. We are witnessing the resulting pile-up car crash each day

female sexuality is a joke. Their opinion and attractions were never meant to be taken seriously. In history men simply competed with each other and the winner got to rape all the womenn

Just have a degenerate dyke daughter bro instead of a good girl who will marry a decent man and give you grandchildren :feelstastyman:

To hell with this cucked crap

Asexual reproduction when?

The most basic thing in nature is reproduction and our females are so broken they don't even feel attracted to the opposite gender and when they do, obviously the male is a top tier that barely resembles the average human male
Why do you consider this "broken"? It makes perfect evolutionary sense.

Just have a degenerate dyke daughter bro instead of a good girl who will marry a decent man and give you grandchildren :feelstastyman:

To hell with this cucked crap
False analogy. You missed my point.

Ideally my daughter would marry a decent man but if I had to choose between my daughter exploring her sexuality with her best friend and getting pumped and dumped by an asshole, I'd rather have a lesbian daughter. This is the exact opposite of cuck - my daughter wouldn't be pumped by random men.

man of culture

my daughter exploring her sexuality with her best friend
redditor moment:soy:

a man and a woman having sex is natural, two dykes "exploring themselves" is just a degenerate act

man of culture
1621.jpg

a picture speaks louder than words

liking dykes = cuckold and coomer trait, have some decency ffs

liking dykes = cuckold and coomer trait, have some decency ffs

I'm not a cuckold, always been disgusted by that.
I'm continually trying to get rid of my cooming habit, you're right about that.