Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids roping over covid19 is incredible.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This is amazing. It's already the best time of my life right now but foids roping is just the cherry on top. Love it.

Goes to show they can't even go a few days without fucking Chad yet we are the whiny weak babies living alone our entire lives.

Goes to show they can't even go a few days without fucking Chad yet we are the whiny weak babies living alone our entire lives.
They need to work on their personalities and stop being entitled.

This is amazing.
Yikes dis y u inkwell.

To me it shows how foreign I am compared to them.
Not even a month into the lock down and they're committing suicide because they cannot leave the house for parties while I've been in my own kind of lock down for most of my life.

Yikes dis y u inkwell.

To me it shows how foreign I am compared to them.
Not even a month into the lock down and they're committing suicide because they cannot leave the house for parties while I've been in my own kind of lock down for most of my life.
Maybe pua will start working again since foids are so desperate for dick. Wearing a mask can also increase your smv by hiding your jaw.

Maybe pua will start working again since foids are so desperate for dick. Wearing a mask can also increase your smv by hiding your jaw.

Based corona-chan

This is amazing. It's already the best time of my life right now but foids roping is just the cherry on top. Love it.

yes man really crazy how little they can handle

It's still based to annoy whores as a non-chad by approaching. Pick up lines are what's cringe.
its funny and based that they annoy whores but its cringe in that they think they are being attractive to the foids in anyway

its funny and based that they annoy whores but its cringe in that they think they are being attractive to the foids in anyway
That's what makes them seem autistic. If you know about the blackpill then you can only annoy them, because you already know you're not a chad who's attractive to them.

The corona virus, more than anything, has shown me the beauty of sealing away your wife from other men, both physically and electronically.

Think about it, if the only male attention she can get is from you, her husband, she is bond to desire and pursue your approval far more.

Gender segregation is a wonderful idea.

Even better all the normshits prom and graduation is canceled

Not gonna lie I read the title as foids roping over @Colvin76
It's over for colvin cels.

Foids are used to going to parties and night clubs since the age of 14. I live in an area where the clubs allow underage girls in. They leave with chads. Their used to getting plowed every weekend. They can’t being stuck at home now. Their vaginas and mentality aren’t used to it. They cant handle life on “less sex” mode

Last edited:
The corona virus, more than anything, has shown me the beauty of sealing away your wife from other men, both physically and electronically.

Think about it, if the only male attention she can get is from you, her husband, she is bond to desire and pursue your approval far more.

Gender segregation is a wonderful idea.
200 IQ

Actually watched quit a bit.

It sucks that there are plans to lift the lock down after just 8 weeks because people are starting to go insane and the economy is collapsing. I could last like this for another decade, since it has been my reality for more than a decade. Fortunately there is bound to be another outbreak when the lockdown will be lifted, and another lockdown will be required.

colvin-19
Toointelligent

I love poetic justice, let them all rope.

What a bunch of pathetic entitled losers. Nobody owes them freedom.

Even better all the normshits prom and graduation is canceled
It sucks that there are plans to lift the lock down after just 8 weeks because people are starting to go insane and the economy is collapsing. I could last like this for another decade, since it has been my reality for more than a decade. Fortunately there is bound to be another outbreak when the lockdown will be lifted, and another lockdown will be required.
We Have another 20 days here in Italy. Restaurants will start re opening only in June

I hope so

They will rope instantly ıf they were me.
Im glad this lockdown shit also takes away their precious summer vacation.

Classic pretty white foid mentality.

Yes Normies are literally going insane.

Thankfully, like you said it's very likely it will just get worse once the lockdown is lifted too early

What's the count rn? How many foids roped?

extremely wholesome lifefuel

Thats why taking advice from normes and fodis is worthless. You really thing people who kill themselves over such small hardship if qualified to give you advice?

Foids aren't roping. You're lying.

They’re not entitled to not be quarantined

Foids aren't roping. You're lying.
One of my foid classmates roped. It sounds like a meme to talk about foids roping due to not being able to fuck chad for a week or two but its a very real thing that is getting kinda widespread.

Didn't some guys here say that if foids would experience a fraction of the isolation that we have endured they would start roping? If so, then we have a confirmed high IQ and ability to predict human behaviour based on the blackpill theory of human nature. These suicides could be considered empirical proof of the validity of our blackpilled understanding of gynoids.

Proof that foids can't go a month without being assfucked by Chad

add lifefuel tag bro