Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foids requirement for a man in 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

jfl at these lists, also add in all the other physical requirements, over 6 foot, handsome, well off etc. These women have huge lists of requirements but what do they bring to the relationship, just their vagina

maybe 1% of guys out there would fit this list.

it's chad or nothing for women now days.

my only requirement in a foid is don't be obese and don't have a cunt personality, that's it

In reality the standards are high, but it's when it comes to face, voice, status, NT etc.

He is responsible and stable in life. He currently has, and can, keep his life together, including finances, career, housing, vehicles and planning for the future, such as retirement, insurance, medical directives and his will. He has ambition and is progressing towards his goals. He is successfully living independently, and isn't still tied to Mommy's apron strings.
He acts with integrity, honesty, directness and forthrightness. He is trustworthy. You can rely on his word. If he says he will do something, it's as good as done. His behaviour is consistent and you always know where you stand. He respects every boundary you have.

This is contradicting already. A man who is acting with integrity and honesty is not going to be financially well off, he'll get taken advantage of and financially ruined by other men who aren't acting with integrity and honesty.

It shows how delusional women are, the amount of men who are honest and act with integrity that are well off financially, is extremely rare, in most situations a man gets that way by being dishonest and having no integrity.

Last edited:
In reality women would fuck chad even if he was a homeless murderer who raped 90 children

Women continue to wonder why they get beaten, for stuff like this.

Women need to learn respect, manners and empathy, of which they have none.

They think they're in charge and run the rules of every societal thing in existence, which in theory is true due to the cucked laws surrounding the problem of speaking out about this nonsense as a male, especially an ugly male.

Women fantasize about this model type chad who wears a suit for work and amazing aftershave, who has this amazing intelligence and personality. Yet this doesn't exist.

Every chad I've ever met is a fucking retard, a low IQ asshole who bullies people and acts as if hes 14 years old still. Yet women continue to fuck and date these cunts so they can show off their "boyfriend" on social media for attention to basically say "look at me, you jealous other girls? you jealous ugly males?"

Attention seeking bitches need to get some fucking respect, they think the world revolves around them.

This wall of virtue signalling autism can be condensed down to three words:

Be good looking.

And how none of these things matter to foids if the the man has superior genetics and the looks of a Greek god. Just be good looking.

What females really look for in a male
1. Tall stature
2. Warrior Skull/defined jawline
3. Prominent facial bones
4. Proportional aesthetic eyes (positive canthal tilt, minimum eyelid exposure)
5. No signs of balding
6. Proportional nose/lip size
7. Large penis

This wall of virtue signalling autism can be condensed down to three words:

Be good looking.
This.

A Chad bum living on the streets will meet all above categories due to the Halo effect.

This is contradicting already. A man who is acting with integrity and honesty is not going to be financially well off, he'll get taken advantage of and financially ruined by other men who aren't acting with integrity and honesty.

It shows how delusional women are, the amount of men who are honest and act with integrity that are well off financially, is extremely rare, in most situations a man gets that way by being dishonest and having no integrity.
This is one of the most brutal blackpills tbh

Just be chad theory.
What females really look for in a male
1. Tall stature
2. Warrior Skull/defined jawline
3. Prominent facial bones
4. Proportional aesthetic eyes (positive canthal tilt, minimum eyelid exposure)
5. No signs of balding
6. Proportional nose/lip size
7. Large penis

Biggest load of crap I've read all month.

Women want to fuck chad while gaining the betas resource, once she’s been pump n’ dumped by chads and her biological clock is ticking away. She will seek a beta provider for herself

Minimum requirements to have sex with a landwhale
PhjSyQHc8WMok

Where is the requirements for a good GF? Do they expect to sit on their ass and be toxic immature children?

The characteristics of a high value woman:

Not fat

Wait, not even that anymore, lol, forget it.

This my friends, is true entitlement.

He has reasonable levels of self-love. He doesn't desperately require validation from external sources.

Makes sense, she doesn't want to date a foid.

FOIDS TALKING ABOUT Baggage :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

jfl first thing i see when clicking on that subplebbit

Killmyself

FULL RAGEFUEL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
this is so demoralising. there are tonnes of these subreddits/sites devoted to raising women and minorities onto a pedestal. no entertainment/spaces to talk for white men any more.

After my last relationship ended, I spent two and a half years doing a mix of online dating and occasionally being asked out in person. I've gone on over 40 first dates and probably well into the 100's if you're counting multiples with the same person. I've seen almost every red flag and manipulation tactic that LVM pull in the book. In that time, I actually went on dates less and less frequently because I learned what signs to look for early on so as to not waste my time. It was exhausting and painful and frustrating and I had my fair share of low moments, but I'm thankful for all of those experiences because the wisdom I gained was invaluable.

Can all white women just hurry up and die? It's obvious this was written by a fat white foid over 30 years old

TL;DR just be Chad bro

Lmao they will forget all about that checklist when chad walks in the picture asking them to suck his dick.

All this is a facade to keep betamale confused so he will work on achieving this in achievable goal while foids will fuck chads that doesn’t poses any of these quality

Lmao they will forget all about that checklist when chad walks in the picture asking them to suck his dick.

All this is a facade to keep betamale confused so he will work on achieving this in achievable goal while foids will fuck chads that doesn’t poses any of these quality
B R U T A L

One of the women in your chadfishes mentioned having talked for months so it's no wonder you know them well lmao, chadfish god based af

You got any new material, audios, even screenshots, or something?

B R U T A L

One of the women in your chadfishes mentioned having talked for months so it's no wonder you know them well lmao, chadfish god based af

You got any new material, audios, even screenshots, or something?
Yea I have too much content piling up lol just to lazy to edit it and post it but I’ll do 2 this week.

I got this girl to do had a hitter salut:dab: and draw a marker hitler moustache lmao

This bitch is gonna be single and childless in her thirties and then she’ll kill herself.

Yea I have too much content piling up lol just to lazy to edit it and post it but I’ll do 2 this week.

I got this girl to do had a hitter salut:dab: and draw a marker hitler moustache lmao
:feelsokman: :dab:

Well here's what I want in a woman:
- at least 5'9 or taller
- curves and nice thighs
- at least B cup or better
- at least 7/10 face. Looks good even with little to no makeup.
- is a very good cook
- can clean very well
- is 100% loyal to me and ready to die for me.
- is athletic
- has the fighting skills of a special forces soldier. Excellent bodyguard and can fulfill my femdom fetish :)

Now cucktears can jump on me and call me volcel with high standards...lol

(Realistically... All I want is companionship and sex. I'd do a 2/10 landwhale... I'm not Chad who can have standards :( I take what I can get )

Dont be fooled by this list. Whores love to manipulate and misdirect weak men.

meanwhile some guys just want them not to be fat. fucking hypocrisy. playing on easy mode

LOL this whole list made me laugh. These foids demand all these things but they are just chadsexuals when you actually look at their whorish behavior

None of this shit they list matters to them, i can guarantee it.

And they say we feel entitled.

Last edited:
Remember that only foid-approved hobbies matter. Your esoteric hobby doesn't count.

And what Chads do you ever see in "social clubs"? Wtf does that even mean?

Will someone respond for the traits of a high-value female? Y'know just be herself no matter the talents, job, education, etc.

EDIT: Oddly, I didn't see "TALL" on the list of requirements. Maybe because that's considered a given.

Just a model-tier male feminist bro

What a stupid list. What she wants is a betabuxx that is not ugly.

jfl at these lists, also add in all the other physical requirements, over 6 foot, handsome, well off etc. These women have huge lists of requirements but what do they bring to the relationship, just their vagina

High IQ, foids make such high demands for a man yet are not expected to give anything in return.

Women continue to wonder why they get beaten, for stuff like this.

Women need to learn respect, manners and empathy, of which they have none.

They think they're in charge and run the rules of every societal thing in existence, which in theory is true due to the cucked laws surrounding the problem of speaking out about this nonsense as a male, especially an ugly male.

Women fantasize about this model type chad who wears a suit for work and amazing aftershave, who has this amazing intelligence and personality. Yet this doesn't exist.

Every chad I've ever met is a fucking retard, a low IQ asshole who bullies people and acts as if hes 14 years old still. Yet women continue to fuck and date these cunts so they can show off their "boyfriend" on social media for attention to basically say "look at me, you jealous other girls? you jealous ugly males?"

Attention seeking bitches need to get some fucking respect, they think the world revolves around them.

So fucking high IQ