Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids replace their friends easily, and it's disgusting

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Ever notice that foids replace people in their lives very easily? They act like they are a committed friend, but then ghost that friend and replace it with a new one. It's a constant cycle in the life of a foid. Men don't have it easy because it's harder for men to make friends because we are mainly solo, and so when men make true friends they don't easily replace them, instead they stick to a small group of trusted friends. Foids on the other hand don't go through life solo, they are always supported by other people. There are many simps that would beta orbit a foid and help a foid. Also, there is always a chad that a foid gravitates to. When interacting with a foid, you have to have the mindset that a foid will replace you in an instant, and you can't rely on her to be there for you when you need something.

Let's face it. People have no values. Foids or normal person (male); people betray each other for other options or because are antisocial motherfuckers.

Hence why I never help foids. Not that they ask me anyway as they dont interact with me. But if they did id make an excuse to get out of it.

Let's face it. People have no values. Foids or normal person (male); people betray each other for other options or because are antisocial motherfuckers.
I agree with that. it's not only women. it's humanity itself too. and fuck those antisocial people too because they abandon people really easily.