Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids refuse to accept they’re obese

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★

“It’s normal!!!” :soy::soy:
CCACAAF1 FCA9 46F1 913C 2790C9E1A583

0FD26EDF 396F 46B4 B8E9 7FC928E971FC

E396B657 7FE1 4556 BA02 D34D90F68AEB

You're not obese if you can fuck skinny people off Tinder

Men are obese. Kweens are plus sized.

I'm tired of this kind of shit. :feelsseriously:
"I'm not fat, I'm natural woman, teehee."
Natural weight for a whale maybe, but not for a human being.
Also why do people call fat women chubby instead of fat?
I never see people calling fat men chubby or natural men.

It has gotten to the point where they use "Curvy" etc. to call themselves fat.
They don't want to use the word "fat", they don't want to change so they come with this fat acceptance shit.

Women literally cannot be obese, sweaty. They're """""thicc"""""

Pikachu looks good ngl

Well, my weight is too low and its not normal but cope with" skinny = superior ". I understand the fat people mindset tbh.

Not your personal army M12.

Please don't make an incomplete half-assed thread.

You gave no context as to what LiaaaNyaa was actually objecting to.

The photo you supplied of her does not show her body so how am I meant to judge how much fat is on her body?
Bro that’s crazy except I don’t remember asking for a personal army. Just sharing a post from a woman complaining about “incels” and that she is 100% not fat despite being 170 pounds. If you read the post you don’t need additional context.. I am not attacking her I do not need to hunt down photos of her, I’m attacking the agenda she is trying to push. She is also not attractive which is why I added the profile picture, it’s not serious Wizard
170lb completely depends on how tall you are. 170lbs on a 6' person wouldn't be that bad, but 170lbs on a 5' 3 person is straight up obesity.
View attachment 199193
This is what I got when calculating the bmi of a 170lb 5'3 person, so yeah if shes average female height shes obese.

"b-buh bmi is inaccurate, it doesn't account for muscle"
Let be real, your weight isn't in muscle, it's in fat unless you're one serious female bodybuilder.
Also it's from the national health service website, so unless you think you know more than doctors, stfu and accept you're fat.
Exactly. I don’t judge weight until I know height either. The data she quoted also shows how women have really let themselves go. Average height is 5’3 and weight is 170?? How can you defend that

"stop fat-shaming honey, big women are thick queens"

funny how they're all posting pictures of themselves now for validation and attention

In nature she would have been dead long ago lol

Bro that’s crazy except I don’t remember asking for a personal army.
Singling out any foid risks being interpreted that way, especially when there's no clear reason for doing so.

Just sharing a post from a woman complaining about “incels” and that she is 100% not fat despite being 170 pounds.
That means nothing, I wouldn't assume 170 to mean she had too much fat if she was 6'6" tall for example.

You need to supply height for context.

Plus a picture is useful in showing the weight is coming from fat moreso than muscle.

That's usually the case with foids, but don't expect us to just assume this.

If you read the post you don’t need additional context..
I am not attacking her
I do not need to hunt down photos of her,
Your title implies she refuses to accept her obesity.
Obesity is BMI 30+
To be BMI 30+ at 170 pounds (~77kg) means 30 = 77/m2 (m is height in metres)
or: m2 = 77/30
or: m is the squareroot of 2.56666666667
1.60208197876 metres is ~5'3" tall.

This means that a foid is officially obese if she exceeds 170 pounds at less than 5'3" but she can't be obese at 170 if she is taller than 5'3".

So you need to supply proof she is shorter than average, as avege foid is 5'4" tall.

There is a pre-obese "overweight" BMI classification she could fall under, however.

I swear to god if you fuck with my math with some kind of "feels" argument for how you INSTINCTIVELY define terms like overweight/obese then you should get banned as a foid in disguise.

Exactly. I don’t judge weight until I know height either. The data she quoted also shows how women have really let themselves go. Average height is 5’3 and weight is 170?? How can you defend that
She isn't talking about averages she is talking about herself so we need to know her height.

You have to keep in mind foids are often stupid, especially in maths, we don't even know if she would realize the significance of being above-average height.

As long as beta orbiting cucks worship and sleep with them, they will all consider themselves flawless.

Singling out any foid risks being interpreted that way, especially when there's no clear reason for doing so.

That means nothing, I wouldn't assume 170 to mean she had too much fat if she was 6'6" tall for example.

Plus a picture is useful in showing the weight is coming from fat moreso than muscle.

Obesity is BMI 30+

This means that a foid is officially obese if she exceeds 170 pounds at less than 5'3" but she can't be obese at 170 if she is taller than 5'3".

So you need to supply proof she is shorter than average, as avege foid is 5'4" tall.

There is a pre-obese "overweight" BMI classification she could fall under, however.

I swear to god if you fuck with my math with some kind of "feels" argument for how you INSTINCTIVELY define terms like overweight/obese then you should get banned as a foid in disguise.

She isn't talking about averages she is talking about herself so we need to know her height.

You have to keep in mind foids are often stupid, especially in maths, we don't even know if she would realize the significance of being above-average height.
she would be the one who made the mistake not me, it was a low-effort post ig but I CBA

HolY fuck . That's legit heavier than alot of males

I hate women

Depends on her height tbh.

Do they still think they are skinny when being lifted out of there house by crane due to obesity.maybe society needs to build a port for fat foids to park there ass in.

Dumb land whale

170lb completely depends on how tall you are. 170lbs on a 6' person wouldn't be that bad, but 170lbs on a 5' 3 person is straight up obesity.
View attachment 199193
This is what I got when calculating the bmi of a 170lb 5'3 person, so yeah if shes average female height shes obese.

Let be real, your weight isn't in muscle, it's in fat unless you're one serious female bodybuilder.
Also it's from the national health service website, so unless you think you know more than doctors, stfu and accept you're fat.

You need roids to break the BMI model and actually be +25 BMI while lean.

your avi nigga lebron is about 28 BMI

Just be a genetic god on roids theory

They're heavier than me and I still go to the gym.

Am i doing something wrong?

JFL at being 420 lb and thinking you look great

Only the Meme Gender

Based Mod research
She said she was 170 pounds?

Why do you think she was 420 pounds?

That is probably a marijuana reference in the OP.

"I'm 420" probably means "I smoke pot"

Obesity is BMI 30+

peak autism
Explains athletes. Most nba players can't keep up with the exercise after retirement even though they still eat like trash which is why so many retirees are just plain fat :lul:

Last edited:
peak autism
Asperger's: non-aspie autists cannot math.

Also that better be intended as a compliment.

Mocking autists is foid / :chad: behavior worth a :banhammer:

thank you for having some sort of intelligence

She said she was 170 pounds?

Why do you think she was 420 pounds?

That is probably a marijuana reference in the OP.

"I'm 420" probably means "I smoke pot"
Screenshot 20200209 144838 Chrome

This fat piece of shit.

Does she look 170 lbs to you?? JFL

View attachment 199531

This fat piece of shit.

I can't make any kind of educated guess with all the filters/warping going on.

She might be, if she was really short. She does look sort of pudgy.

But we do store fat in differing ratios in face/body depending on DNA.

This seems like the photo a landwhale would take (to hide arm fat) but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Just find me a better pic...

I can't even find that pic https://twitter.com/Lewdrin1/media

What site was it on?

View attachment 199193

BMI is only wrong for serious strenght athletes. And 99,9 % of the population dont fall into this category especially not foids.

I can't make any kind of educated guess with all the filters/warping going on.

She might be, if she was really short. She does look sort of pudgy.

But we do store fat in differing ratios in face/body depending on DNA.

This seems like the photo a landwhale would take (to hide arm fat) but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Just find me a better pic...

I can't even find that pic https://twitter.com/Lewdrin1/media

What site was it on?
Im just going off what the OP presented.

You said so yourself, basic filtered face that hides the rest of her body to control further damage. She said so herself, there is no "marijuana" reference in her statement.

She said so herself, there is no "marijuana" reference in her statement.
420 is a well-known marijuana reference. If she had said 410 or 430 I wouldn't be saying that.

420 is a well-known marijuana reference. If she had said 410 or 430 I wouldn't be saying that.
You could be overthinking it tbh.

If its the same foid I stand corrected.

I honestly dont give a shit tbh i want more posts :feelskek:

Reminder: They are not human.

In nature she would have been dead long ago lol
She wouldn't have so much food to eat in the first place.There wasn't kilograms of candies,ice cream,bacon and etc growing on trees.Food was low on nutritious values,scares,often hard to get and rationed strictly among the tribe.

often fat foids are somehow more entitled than the skinny ones, which blows my damn mind

Screenshot 20200209 170042 Chrome
Screenshot 20200209 170047 Chrome

This shit aint adding up at that bmi she would be considered obese so either shes playing camera tricks or shes not really 220 or thats not her at all but either way 5'3 220 pounds still makes you a whale

I love thick women they are so k̶i̶r̶b̶y̶ curvy :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Overweight on the bmi isnt neccesarily bad it is only when you start to reach obesity and muscle weights more than fat and none of those women had muscle so what else could it be
Overweight BMI is trash if you're not a serious professional or recreational athlete. Even moreso for females due to smaller frames and lower testosterone.

View attachment 199531

This fat piece of shit.

It’s not the same person the girl is the poster of it saying SHE IS in fact 170 POUNDS
the girl saying she is 420 is another girl under the thread of more females saying they’re abnormally high weights
Sheesh big thread might be misunderstanding stuff rn lol

It’s not the same person the girl is the poster of it saying SHE IS in fact 170 POUNDS
the girl saying she is 420 is another girl under the thread of more females saying they’re abnormally high weights
Sheesh big thread might be misunderstanding stuff rn lol
It Is Over