Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids reeee over legal shit

foidfag moment

over

i want to rspe this foid( in world of tanks)

Lmao old women are getting more bitter.

Imagine being rich and having the capability to date prime pussy and instead you go for old ass 30 yyesr olds. Yeah ok

lol at these animalistic souless whores daring to make an appeal to morality when it offends their sensibilities women are suddenly conservative. women are just supremacist pigs.

So they are telling an adult woman who she can and can’t date. Her body her choice.

I hate old man dating foids my age. It's an unnecesary competition. Fuck all boomers doing this shit

Soon being attracted to a foid under 25 will be considered pedophillia.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Moral cucks who have to make a problem out of anything i won’t say what i really believe in because of the the rules on here but a neither cases are any wrong and when a girl enter puberty she is ready to birth children biologically speaking.

The age restriction being 18 in the end is just a made up number that the elitist choose for the masses to abide by meanwhile they get to have plentiful of fun with Jbs.
You're supposed to JFL @ this, not get mad.

JFL

15 and lesbian lmao this little slut deserves to be stoned or sent to Afghanistan

15 and lesbian lmao this little slut deserves to be stoned or sent to Afghanistan
Na she needs to be given to an incel to train her tight little body to enjoy dick.