Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids Reason For Not Working

It's much easier for my autistic brain to process if I don't see women as people. Because there's no way a person made this video.

Or, at least, not an adult person. Maybe it's easier to think of women as animals, or young children (age 6 to 11).

imagine me punching her in the face
fight punch GIF

I don't want to work because I have no reason to live. I tried hard for years to got a job anyway. I was fortunate enough to get one and I will stay until I commit suicide.

Doing all that to look like a mediocre rice foid and be chads eye candy. I hope whatever cuck is supporting her (father or betabuxxer) stops supporting her and she can get a job as a coal miner:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

why does she talk like that
identity is an illness

These noodlewhores are making me hate my own Asian race. Fuck man. I want to be a proud Asian but these noodlewhores are making it so hard

I`d love to strangle her to death and rape her in Gta 5

Her looksmatch has cut his penis off and is trying to convince geomaxxers to give him pennies on the dollar for sex work. Beyond over

Where is she getting all this money for all of this?

imagine me punching her in the face
fight punch GIF
Oh man, she deserves far far worse
It's much easier for my autistic brain to process if I don't see women as people. Because there's no way a person made this video.

Or, at least, not an adult person. Maybe it's easier to think of women as animals, or young children (age 6 to 11).
Yeah she has the mentality of a fucking child
I`d love to strangle her to death and rape her in Gta 5
Based
Doing all that to look like a mediocre rice foid and be chads eye candy. I hope whatever cuck is supporting her (father or betabuxxer) stops supporting her and she can get a job as a coal miner:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
She should be forced to work as a sex-worker in Manilla
I don't want to work because I have no reason to live. I tried hard for years to got a job anyway. I was fortunate enough to get one and I will stay until I commit suicide.
I do it to afford copes

She has another video about attracting a provider man, of course this whore doesn't have a job. Why would she when she can just leech off of a rich guy:feelsclown:

No such safety nets for us:society:

She needs to be punished by being my slave