Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids really do live life on easy mode!

• Thread starter Undoubtedly Ovaa
  • Start date
Undoubtedly Ovaa

Undoubtedly Ovaa

Banned
-
Hello brocels, I am new here and my English is not that good. I apologise for the mistakes beforehand. READ EVERYTHING its a fkin joke!!

Yesterday my cucked "friend" (keep in mind his foid gf told him to not hang out with me cuz she finds me weird :feelsUgh:) told me yesterday about smth his gf told him. She was talking about her day and how it is when we goes to walks.

Well first of all she wears really tight clothes so that all her curves can be seen. She says she does it cuz it's hot and it's comfortable :feelsjuice: I think we all know why that Stacy does that.
Furthermore, all the guys stare at her. Guys stare at her and stay hi, they fucking say hiii!!!!:ha..feels: even some chads with their gfs next to them turn around when she passes them so that they can check her out. People in cars honk or slow down when driving just to say hello. And one time she was waiting for the light to go green. And the driver who had green stopped his car just to let her pass!!! :feelsree:You see the amount of privilege they have?

When I heard it it just ruined my day. I felt so down I went home tried to cope but my usual cope didn't help cuz that information was too much. Now I am just depressed what can I do to cope? :feels::smonk:

Last edited:
Before I begin my actual comment, I would like to apologize in advance for my inadequate level of English proficiency. I am not a native speaker of the world's current lingua franca which unfortunately leads to me making numerous embarrassing mistakes being made whenever I attempt to communicate using this language. Whenever I am reminded of how I lack the ability to convey my thoughts in an eloquent manner I feel as though I have committed a cardinal sin, as though every English teacher in the world are simultaneously shaking their heads and sighing due to how utterly disappointed they are at me.

Although I know that saying sorry to those of you who are reading my comment will not change the fact that I fail miserably to write and speak perfect English, I am writing this as a way to deter a certain type of people who cannot stand poor English (Also known informally as "Grammar Nazis") from mocking me by posting unwanted and unnecessary comments detailing my every blunder. In my humble opinion, making grammatical errors should be perfectly acceptable as native speakers should not expect non-native speakers to be able to communicate in their second or third languages eloquently. If you are able to completely understand what the other person wrote, is there really a problem with what they've written? No, because the entire concept of communication is the exchange of information between other intelligent beings, which means that no matter how the exchange of information is made, as long as the information is accurately shared there is not a fundamental issue with their ability to communicate. To see it in another way, remember that someone who isn't fluent in English is fluent in another language. When you think about it this way, isn't it impressive for someone to speak a second language in any capacity? Having empathy and respect are qualities that are sorely missing for far too many people these days, especially on the internet.

That being said, I am aware that not all netizens who correct others are doing it to ridicule and shame. There are some who do so with the intent to help others improve and grow. However, displaying the failures of other people publicly will cause the person who is criticized to feel negative emotions such as shame and sadness due to the fact that their mistake has been made obvious which severely undermines the point they were trying to make in spite of their unfamiliarity with the English language. In most circumstances people are not looking for language help when they post anything online. Most people just want to enjoy themselves and have a good time on the internet which is why I would not encourage correcting other people regardless of your intentions. If you really do want to help others with their spelling or grammar, I would highly recommend you to help via messaging privately because not only will you not embarrass anyone, you can also go more in-depth with your explanation which I'm sure the other person will greatly appreciate if they want help, but I digress. I know that I've written a bit of an essay, but I hope I've made my points clear. Anyways, here is the comment I wanted to make:

lol

Before I begin my actual comment, I would like to apologize in advance for my inadequate level of English proficiency. I am not a native speaker of the world's current lingua franca which unfortunately leads to me making numerous embarrassing mistakes being made whenever I attempt to communicate using this language. Whenever I am reminded of how I lack the ability to convey my thoughts in an eloquent manner I feel as though I have committed a cardinal sin, as though every English teacher in the world are simultaneously shaking their heads and sighing due to how utterly disappointed they are at me.

Although I know that saying sorry to those of you who are reading my comment will not change the fact that I fail miserably to write and speak perfect English, I am writing this as a way to deter a certain type of people who cannot stand poor English (Also known informally as "Grammar Nazis") from mocking me by posting unwanted and unnecessary comments detailing my every blunder. In my humble opinion, making grammatical errors should be perfectly acceptable as native speakers should not expect non-native speakers to be able to communicate in their second or third languages eloquently. If you are able to completely understand what the other person wrote, is there really a problem with what they've written? No, because the entire concept of communication is the exchange of information between other intelligent beings, which means that no matter how the exchange of information is made, as long as the information is accurately shared there is not a fundamental issue with their ability to communicate. To see it in another way, remember that someone who isn't fluent in English is fluent in another language. When you think about it this way, isn't it impressive for someone to speak a second language in any capacity? Having empathy and respect are qualities that are sorely missing for far too many people these days, especially on the internet.

That being said, I am aware that not all netizens who correct others are doing it to ridicule and shame. There are some who do so with the intent to help others improve and grow. However, displaying the failures of other people publicly will cause the person who is criticized to feel negative emotions such as shame and sadness due to the fact that their mistake has been made obvious which severely undermines the point they were trying to make in spite of their unfamiliarity with the English language. In most circumstances people are not looking for language help when they post anything online. Most people just want to enjoy themselves and have a good time on the internet which is why I would not encourage correcting other people regardless of your intentions. If you really do want to help others with their spelling or grammar, I would highly recommend you to help via messaging privately because not only will you not embarrass anyone, you can also go more in-depth with your explanation which I'm sure the other person will greatly appreciate if they want help, but I digress. I know that I've written a bit of an essay, but I hope I've made my points clear. Anyways, here is the comment I wanted to make:

lol
Bro wtf is that? My English is not that good

lol
you aren;'t funny
Hello brocels, I am new here and my English is not that good. I apologise for the mistakes beforehand. READ EVERYTHING its a fkin joke!!

Yesterday my cucked "friend" (keep in mind his foid gf told him to not hang out with me cuz she finds me weird :feelsUgh:) told me yesterday about smth his gf told him. She was talking about her day and how it is when we goes to walks.

Well first of all she wears really tight clothes so that all her curves can be seen. She says she does it cuz it's hot and it's comfortable :feelsjuice: I think we all know why that Stacy does that.
Furthermore, all the guys stare at her. Guys stare at her and stay hi, they fucking say hiii!!!!:ha..feels: even some chads with their gfs next to them turn around when she passes them so that they can check her out. People in cars honk or slow down when driving just to say hello. And one time she was waiting for the light to go green. And the driver who had green stopped his car just to let her pass!!! :feelsree:You see the amount of privilege they have?

When I heard it it just ruined my day. I felt so down I went home tried to cope but my usual cope didn't help cuz that information was too much. Now I am just depressed what can I do to cope? :feels::smonk:
and get out fuck here you glowienigger

you aren;'t funny
that was very mean of you. why would you say that? i'm upset now and my only option is to take it out on my infant son. hope you're happy, pal.

that was very mean of you. why would you say that? i'm upset now and my only option is to take it out on my infant son. hope you're happy, pal.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

well, fuck her.

Just remember most of those men only see her as an object and if they had jerked off earlier, wouldn’t have even looked in her direction.

Foids do have a lot of privilege but it’s rooted in mens unwavering horniness. So is it really privilege to be looked at as an object and have said privilege taken away the minute the man is no longer horny? I say no.

Yeah, don't compare our lives with our, they always have infinitely better lives and you end up more depressed.

Foids could make everyone's lives better by renouncing hypergamy and promiscuity, but they don't. They are getting more hypergamous and promiscuous by the second. That's how I know they're evil.

Just remember most of those men only see her as an object and if they had jerked off earlier, wouldn’t have even looked in her direction.

Foids do have a lot of privilege but it’s rooted in mens unwavering horniness. So is it really privilege to be looked at as an object and have said privilege taken away the minute the man is no longer horny? I say no.

Typical soys, why would someone slow the car to say gi to a FOID? They are the main reason why modern foids have such high standards! :reeeeee: