Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids put 0 Effort into Youtube thumbnails

IceMan2000

IceMan2000

Officer
★★
ythan-png.1253754

Cunt

Foids put 0 effort into making thumbnails because they know they can use their own face to get clicks and people will still watch. They would be unremarkable if all they had was gameplay or some crap in the background while they spoke.

I used draythan but Dbdr would make great thumbnails when he was around and put real effort into them.

Worst part is she has more subs than him for being born a woman :feelsree:

Attachments

• ythan.png
    ythan.png
    641.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
They're on tutorial mode, remember?:feelsthink:

And youtube is 70% male. So this foid can succeed like that because most of men are cucks

That's just some aesthetic people do where they let yt auto generate the thumbnail

It's better than cringey weird 3d thumbnails

ythan-png.1253754

View attachment 1253755

Foids put 0 effort into making thumbnails because they know they can use their own face to get clicks and people will still watch. They would be unremarkable if all they had was gameplay or some crap in the background while they spoke.

I used draythan but Dbdr would make great thumbnails when he was around and put real effort into them.

Worst part is she has more subs than him for being born a woman :feelsree:
She is pretty tho. Would/10

That's just some aesthetic people do where they let yt auto generate the thumbnail
I don't think they're autogenerated because she's posing in quite a few of them, maybe excluding the bottom left. The practice is way more common in woman than in men.