Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Foids pretty regularly approach me whenever I go out"

"foids pretty regularly approach me whenever I go out"

• "And you're still an incel? Man, that's so relatable."

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • GTFO

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Hypothetically if I were to say "foids pretty regularly approach me whenever I go out", do you think I'd belong here or should GTFO?

Asking for another forum member btw, foids never approach me even if it's their job like handing out leaflets and shit.

If they approach me, it's because they are going to rape sue me (for just looking at them)

Neutral, as with Rhaast.

I find it hard to believe that

a) women regularly approach any men

b) a man could be so off-putting as to repel ALL those constant women hitting on him, lol

i don't think that happens to even noncelebrity chads tbh, so i'd say it's a larp

Tbh I think swamp knives is the best hypothetical solution and should be thrown at him in GTA 6 immediately as punishment for even mentioning that experience

'Approach' for what, exactly? For flirting? In that case, that person would not really qualify as an incel and thus not meet the criteria for membership on this forum according to the rule.

Personally, if there are attractive Chads or volcels who prefer to become Blackpillers and support the fight against gynocentric tyranny rather than engage roasties in their advances, I wouldn't turn them down, but as said - Forum rules is incels only.

Tbh I think swamp knives is the best hypothetical solution and should be thrown at him in GTA 6 immediately as punishment for even mentioning that experience

If they approach you to laugh at you, insult you or roast you, you're still incel
Otherwise gtfo

Larping master rpg design me

Doesn’t mean they’re approaching you like that. They could be filming you to make fun of you for some shitty TikTok, they could be harassing you, they could just be trying to sell you something. There are 1 million other reasons and I wouldn’t be inclined to think that someone who could be slaying would willingly choose to be here, it would be boring as fuck I’d imagine

Did you ask this for @Moeggels?