Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids prefer a mix of masculine/feminine facial features on men

P

_pakicel_

Self-banned
-
Foids prefer masculine men, no question. BUT masculinity is only about body and height in their eyes. When it comes to looks, foids don't like hypermasculine faces. Men on other hand, prefer hyperfeminine faces the most, because it makes them look cute. But if men look too masculine, they'll look like an ogre, what would make them ugly in foids eyes. That's why foids prefer a balance of both masculine and femine facial characterstics.

[UWSL]Here's a list of typical Chad features that foids prefer:[/UWSL]

Masculine traits:

[UWSL]- Strong jawline[/UWSL]
[UWSL]- Beard[/UWSL]
- Hunter eyes (Although I personally think Hunter eyes also have something feminine about them)

Feminine traits:

- Light skin
- Blond hair (most prefered hair color on men)
- Blue eyes (most prefered eye color on men)
- Thick lips
- Less or no body hair

Neutral traits:

-Nose (when it comes to[UWSL] nose, foids prefer a balanced nose, not too masculine, not too feminine. Big masculine noses like the typical Arab/Iranian/Paki noses are considered ugly)[/UWSL]

Chad features are a mix of both masculine/feminine facial features. The second most prefered type after Chad is the Pretty Boy, who looks even more feminine. Still, foids prefer a Pretty Boy over hypermasculine WWA ogre with Chad body. Masculinity is ONLY about height and body in foids eyes. The most masculine looking ethnic groups (blacks, curry, sand) are seen as unattractive. On other hand, white men (who have the most feminine facial features along with rice) are seen as most attractive.

TL;DR: Foids give a fuck about masculinity when it comes to looks, they even find too masculine looking men unattractive. Foids find masculinity only in height and body as attractive.

light skin, blue eyes, blond hair and thick lips aren't feminine traits dummy

It definitely looks feminine too me and most people i know say the same. I had a few discussions about this topic

The most masculine looking ethnic groups (blacks, curry, sand) are seen as unattractive. On other hand, white men (who have the most feminine facial features along with rice) are seen as most attractive.
Curries are not masculine and whites are not feminine :lul:

Curries are not masculine and whites are not feminine :lul:
When it comes to looks (face), they definetly look more masculine than whites, no question. On other hand, whites mog them in height and body.

Brown is the most attractive male hair colour

Foids prefer masculine men, no question. BUT masculinity is only about body and height in their eyes. When it comes to looks, foids don't like hypermasculine faces. Men on other hand, prefer hyperfeminine faces the most, because it makes them look cute. But if men look too masculine, they'll look like an ogre, what would make them ugly in foids eyes. That's why foids prefer a balance of both masculine and femine facial characterstics.

Masculine traits:

[UWSL]- Beard[/UWSL]
- Hunter eyes (Although I personally think Hunter eyes also have something feminine about them)

Feminine traits:

- Light skin
- Thick lips
- Less or no body hair

Neutral traits:

-Nose (when it comes to[UWSL] nose, foids prefer a balanced nose, not too masculine, not too feminine. Big masculine noses like the typical Arab/Iranian/Paki noses are considered ugly)[/UWSL]

Chad features are a mix of both masculine/feminine facial features. The second most prefered type after Chad is the Pretty Boy, who looks even more feminine. Still, foids prefer a Pretty Boy over hypermasculine WWA ogre with Chad body. Masculinity is ONLY about height and body in foids eyes. The most masculine looking ethnic groups (blacks, curry, sand) are seen as unattractive. On other hand, white men (who have the most feminine facial features along with rice) are seen as most attractive.

TL;DR: Foids give a fuck about masculinity when it comes to looks, they even find too masculine looking men unattractive. Foids find masculinity only in height and body as attractive.
I never got why blue eyes were so popular. What so special about them honestly?
I prefer brown eyes tbh.

Yes, Masculine features + some neoteny = highest SMV. That is why nordic scandinavians are up there.

Neoteny is having child like traits such as big eyes, big head, baby fat (subcutaneous fat), etc... And nordics, unlike their other European counterparts, noticeably have more neoteny.

East asians = too much neoteny. And when it applies to east asian men, game over.

Last edited:

Masculine traits:

[UWSL]- Beard[/UWSL]

Feminine traits:

- Light skin
- Thick lips
- Less or no body hair

Neutral traits:

Women prefer darker men

Yes they are. Women are more likely to have blue eyes and blonde hair and white skin relative to the males of the same race because men have more melanin a d therefore darker features.

I have 2 bros and my dad who have dark skin while 3 of my sisters and mom all have light skin.

Women do not prefer light skin, nor blonde hair and body hair is mostly neutral

Women do not prefer light skin, nor blonde hair and body hair is mostly neutral
Of course foids prefer lighter men. Light skin and blue eyes are a big plus in the SMV, blonde hair more like a bonus.

Of course foids prefer lighter men. Light skin and blue eyes are a big plus in the SMV, blonde hair more like a bonus.

The belief that foids prefer those is nordicist bs

Olive skin is what foids want the most

View attachment 638526

I have a theory on this. I think the real reason why women prefer darker features on men has nothing to do with looks. It has more to do with the Macho/Dark Triad Halo of Meds. Deep down, foids still find light skin white men most attractive, but because of their reputation for being soft, submissive, etc., the sexual attraction has been toned down. If light blonde males had the same Dark Triad Halo as Meds, foids would definitely prefer the lightest male. Also, this is still about white males, so they're not that picky because of one tone difference

hunter eyes are not masculine

View attachment 638526

White women prefer dark caucasion (med/orient)

Ethnic women of all other races prefer light caucasion (scandi)

I don't know why Hunter eyes are seen as masculine. Melania Trump has the same eyes, but nobody would say her eyes look masculine.
most masculine thing is frame and skull size

White women prefer dark caucasion (med/orient)

Ethnic women of all other races prefer light caucasion (scandi)
False, even in Brazil foids don't prefer pale skin, olive is far more desired

Of course they do hence why they fawn over men like Chirs Hemsworth.

Wheat Waffles already did a video on this, most toilets want this, but some want either a hyper-masculine or hyper-feminine man.

Can't remember the title of the Wheat Waffles video though. Could have been another Blackpill YouTuber.

Kind of ironic that "prey eyes" are usually found in men who are actually hunters. Also note that almost all Black people excluding Gigatyrone's have prey eyes.
yeah, brainlet foids only look at appearence.

Yes, Masculine features + some neoteny = highest SMV. That is why nordic scandinavians are up there.

Neoteny is having child like traits such as big eyes, big head, baby fat (subcutaneous fat), etc... And nordics, unlike their other European counterparts, noticeably have more neoteny.

East asians = too much neoteny. And when it applies to east asian men, game over.
You're too hard on your rice brethren

Yes, having too feminine or too masculine traits is death sentence.
Too Feminine= Faggot
Too Masculine= Uncivilized
Neutral= Gentleman

Masculine traits:

[UWSL]- Beard[/UWSL]

Feminine traits:

- Light skin
- Thick lips
- Less or no body hair

Neutral traits:

women are bisexual lets be real! (at least white women). they would rather fuck each other than a male they don't like. (lots of lesbianism in the zoomer generation). Makes no logical sense! Fuck I don't find sheboons attractive but I would fuck one before I ever have a dude fuck me up the ass! :feelskek:

alexander s karsgard is a great example of a CHAD who has both masculine and FEMININE traits

Attachments

• alexander-skarsgard.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 37
Foids prefer masculine men, no question.
According to Otto Weininger, masculine foids prefer feminine men; feminine foids prefer masculine men.

His formula is that the total masculinity (foid's + male's) in a relationship is a constant, likewise the total femininity is also a constant.

It is no surprise that some feminine men (emo, prettyboys, k-pop-maxxed etc.) attract some foids, likewise more typically masculine men also attracts foids. Foids do indeed have "tastes" for different types of Chads (masculine chads and prettyboy chads) according to how dominant or submissive the foid actually is.

gym normies think that going to the gym will get them all the foids.
first of all: theres no gym for your face
second: foids prefer looks/height/eyecolor. everyone can get a sixpack.
if foids would only go for masculine guys https://www.google.com/search?q=pol...iw=1536&bih=769&dpr=1.25#imgrc=-9KyD1JfoEa6xM than their daughter would look like that: https://www.google.com/search?q=mas...04WckAw&bih=769&biw=1536#imgrc=YaFr3T3cF3gh2M.
i think tails made a pretty good video where he showed the natural selection of walrosses. basicly only the strongest 2% of the walroses are allowed to fuck every walross female. while the 98% male walrosses are incels.
the only walroses which are allowed to impregnate the other 100% are the strongest. this is why walroses look as ugly as they are: https://www.google.com/search?q=wal...-fOAwAQ&bih=769&biw=1536#imgrc=Ah9d7claLLW7HM

I'm just against labelling traits as masculine or feminine, there's literally no reason to label them as such.

Men are more likely to have blue eyes by 5~% and idk how blue eyes look more feminine than brown eyes which give the appearance of large pupils, blond hair? Maybe, maybe not.

View attachment 638526

Fake article, and most white men famous for being good looking aren't even particularly dark, many are blond.

Last edited:
Citation needed