Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids Perception of Male Taste in Women Stems From All Their Interactions with Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
Most men would do a lot to get a foid who's their looksmatch. Most men who aren't Chad have very minimal standards.

But foids have chosen narcissistic Chad and he makes them feel like shit. Foids in turn, shit on ALL men for having ridiculous standards.

When all along it was the top tier men who were fucking with their minds by setting the standards.

The more a Chad knocks down a foid, the more she comes back for approval.

456j7a8amxv31.png
Females want ugly men gone

Last edited:
Yeah I've noticed, they always whinge about men expecting so much from men when most dudes I see barely have any standards at all. Then you realise the women whinging about this are actually whinging about chad.
This why I believe giving women the choice in dating is so destructive to society. The cycle of getting pumped and dumped by Chad repeats until foids start self-destructing.

Most men would do a lot to get a foid who's their looksmatch. Most men who aren't Chad have very minimal standards.

And yet females claim that men have high standards for not wanting an obese 2/10 female.

:blackpill: this is how society sees all of us, both men who identify as incel and those who are in denial, or don't know the concept of an incel
all the men that are in the bottom 30% will be sexless, and most likely forever alone, not even having friends

just get better personality teehee

Foid enslavement when?

Women's perception of men is 100% based on Chad

I call caaes like that CHADRADES. Replace man with chad and everything make sense.

That's right. Once they have one stare from Chad their standars suddenly skyrocket

are these bitches for real!?! men will fuck anything female with a pulse, some men don't even require that (necrophiles)

Just lol.These hideous cunts are hoping for womens selection to only leave chads.Not realising that its their shit genetics making the incels