Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids past 30 shouldn't be allowed to breed

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
That can only lead to creating subhuman offspring. But it's happening more and more because foids are riding the Chad cock carousel when they're in their prime. Dumb whores. :feelsree:

I agree. past 30 foids generally give birth autistic children anyway.

Disagree, Chad genes will neutralize any chance of deviance in offspring

That can only lead to creating subhuman offspring. But it's happening more and more because foids are riding the Chad cock carousel when they're in their prime. Dumb whores. :feelsree:

you should titfuck me , anyways yea they can do that AND abort a child at least in NY , so they can continue riding the carusell for forever, bc the wall is sheer cope at this point

agree look how i end up

I agree also, my mother was 30 when she give birth to me, if that law had to be enforced decades ago I wouldn't have been born, fuck sake

there will be so many autists from it, that they will probably actually be catered to, integrated into society and allowed to breed

just "this is the worst time to live in" theory

"Oh sweety 30 is the new 20 teehee"

Yeah foids don't consider having kids until around 30 nowadays, their 20's are spent "finding themselves" on thousands of different cocks. So kids are being born later and later when mommy is way past her most fertile. Which increases the chances of the kid being born autistic or as a sperg or with down syndrome but foids don't care, it's all about them.

"treat wymyn like human being you filthy inkel. She was just finding herself in her 20s. Everyone made mistakes" :soy::soy::soy:

Feminism is to blame for this. Foids get looked down upon by other foids if they get knocked up early.

Yep, they've had their time to shine.

If i was born earlier I could've been high prenatal T chad lite instead of twink boi

Agreed. The deformity rate and disability statistics for newborns all show an exponential increase after late 20s. By the time the female is 35 her chance of having a down syndrome child (probably aborted) is increased by around 1500%.
Besides, they often don't have the capability to mother children as effectively as a young female.

I was born when my mother was 40 and I have:
Autism
ADHD
Balding
Severe Acne
Small wrists
Asymmetrical eyelids
Manlet
Large Nose
Large lips
Recessed Chin
Invisible jawline

It should be illegal to have kids past 30

why you think so ?
no real evidence since no studies. The testosterone that women have declines over time, it's highest at puberty. Pre-natal T has been linked to masculine features in some cases. whether the digit ratio is just some wives tale or not, i can say that my pointer finger is longer than my ring finger. There aren't really any census studies on which children are more chad than others, but usually the first born male in every family happens to be the tallest strongest and smartest, i've observed this with many families, rarely ever do i see a 2nd born son that outperforms the 1st born. Then again most of this is just speculation.

13 to 20 should be the acceptable range

my mom had me at 23 and I still ended up being a subhuman curry. In fact, many curries have kids young cuz arrange marriage back in the day and we are still so subhuman compared to whites who prob have kids in their early 30's

I was born when my mother was 40 and I have:
Autism
ADHD
Balding
Severe Acne
Small wrists
Asymmetrical eyelids
Manlet
Large Nose
Large lips
Recessed Chin
Invisible jawline

It should be illegal to have kids past 30
lmao not surprised you have autism. it is a fact old foids give birth autistic children. im sorry about this bro btw

Only ends up creating autistic children & children with health issues growing up