Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids only like young, cute looking men!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Legit, the only IOI that matters is if foids think you are cute. Everyday I see feminine looking men that look young with gfs on the streets while a masculine ogre faced man like me that looks older for my age gets nothing! :feels:

This prettyboy has mostly high/mid tier normie features but he looks very feminine and young, so he gets prime early 20s and late teen foids stalking him on the internet. :feelsohgod:

View: https://youtu.be/P3x6TE_XPfc

@Transcended Trucel @BraincelsRefugee

fucking sucks for us curries. we often have too much facial hair to ever look cute :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.I shave and thefucking hair starts growing back the same fucking day hell maybe the same fucking hour :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

fucking sucks for us curries. we often have too much facial hair to ever look cute :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.I shave and thefucking hair starts growing back the same fucking day hell maybe the same fucking hour :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I'm white but have same issue
only difference is is that i don't ever look cute when i shave
i'm fat and manlet
so even if i shave my neckbeard i still get no pussy

I'm white but have same issue
only difference is is that i don't ever look cute when i shave
i'm fat and manlet
so even if i shave my neckbeard i still get no pussy
Im diffuse thinning lol, over. Gonna start fin soon to damage control (it’s still over)

Https   prodstatic9netau fs 94e3cbe7 2d32 4356 99ef 2172e99df4a2

My reaction to this information

Eh if I shave and have my hair to a decently long length I’ll get mistaken for a woman so I can’t really go for the cute look

I will never fuck a giga milf :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

But these prettyboys will slay all of them and creampie inside them :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fucking bastards I want to burn them alive :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
(In gta v)

Just be prettyboy! Top 5% Stacies may prefer hypermasculine chads but those guys are incredibly rare. The vast majority of women like prettyboy chads. It's ogre for ogrecels.

The agepill does exist.

they like oofy doofy men, also masculinity has to be a key feature.

Not necessarily, they just like to see collagen.

Just be prettyboy! Top 5% Stacies may prefer hypermasculine chads but those guys are incredibly rare. The vast majority of women like prettyboy chads. It's ogre for ogrecels.
Legit, I know this Bangladeshi curry on Lookmax in the UK but he looks cute to women and gays, 5'5 tho and framecel, but he easily dates low tier white girls and high tier curryfoids.

If you want a gf, just be a cute NT normie. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Legit, the only IOI that matters is if foids think you are cute. Everyday I see feminine looking men that look young with gfs on the streets while a masculine ogre faced man like me that looks older for my age gets nothing! :feels:

This prettyboy has mostly high/mid tier normie features but he looks very feminine and young, so he gets prime early 20s and late teen foids stalking him on the internet. :feelsohgod:

View: https://youtu.be/P3x6TE_XPfc

No

That's why I'm trying to pretty boymaxx ngl. I rock the Leon Kennedy haircut and go clean-shaven rn. Hopefully when I finish my other looksmaxxs I'll ascend.

That's why I'm trying to pretty boymaxx ngl. I rock the Leon Kennedy haircut and go clean-shaven rn. Hopefully when I finish my other looksmaxxs I'll ascend.
here is a good thread for that and don't follow male fashion advice about wearing streetwear and looking like a bad-boy slayer, you just have to dress as a fag/eboy to get a prime gf.

here is a good thread for that and don't follow male fashion advice about wearing streetwear and looking like a bad-boy slayer, you just have to dress as a fag/eboy to get a prime gf.

Nice:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Sadly right now I don't think any fashionmaxxing will compensate for my recessed chin.:feelsrope: so I still have to wait to get that fully fixed.

Chad only , please and thank you !

:foidSoy::soy:Male wall exists too you know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back