Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill foids only have one religion, and it's chad cock

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
it could be muslim, cristian, budhist, hindu , or whatever crazy religion, in the moment it's put near chad, in a enviroment with no consuence it will run in his direction to suck his dick, every time it's praying it's not praying to god,allah, budha, shiva or wahtever, it's praying to chad cock, when it's having sexs with her husband it's thinking of chad cock, even when it's around her childrem or in the middle child birth... yeah it's him again, chad cock.

foids would commit ten holoucast for chad cock, for them nothing is more imporatant than that, they will kill their own babies, because they will not let it to have chad cock for nine months, for them nine months of chad cock is more important than the life of a child.

Jesus, Buddhas, Hindu gods ... are all chads/chadlites. If Mohammed were represented they would put a chad/chadlite.

Jesus, Buddhas, Hindu gods ... are all chads/chadlites. If Mohammed were represented they would put a chad/chadlite.
it's fucking true,foids would never worship a non chad
for some reason muslums think statues and drawing of faces is harem

ganesha wasn't a chad or a chadlite, literally the elephant man lol

ganesha wasn't a chad or a chadlite, literally the elephant man lol

It's true I was thinking of the examples to the contrary here. There are even images of Jesus in expressions of suffering and much blood, some far from chad.

No foid stands out more than the rest, they are all the same.

Chad cock is their god.

Yes, water is wet. Sun is hot. Snow is cold, yes yes for fucks sake.

Also, @Cuyen , you made it too.

i'm stoping with the bait posts, i'm tired of them, they where fun at first, but seeing cucks reactions get old fast

Chad cock is their god.
All men are stepping stones to Chad. Chad is their eternal prize.. Men that are less than Chad are merely Chaff.
i'm stoping with the bait posts, i'm tired of them, they where fun at first, but seeing cucks reactions get old fast
The same build up to the same outcome becomes boring quite quickly.