Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids on reddit freak out over sexy nymphs in Rayman

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Normie land drama

show them senran kagura and watch them explode

"girl gamers" give me some a break, all they care about is to ruin the fun for everyone else. Imagine being jealous of an animated fairy.

Fairies are neat. I'd rather have a fairy wife, even if it means I can't have sex with her, over a 3DPD toilet.
118982462 p0

cringe girl gamers why can’t these foids find other bs

Rayman is so dead that i'm surprised that anyone even remembers about him

"girl gamers" give me some a break, all they care about is to ruin the fun for everyone else. Imagine being jealous of an animated fairy.
Make no mistake, “muh objectification” is nothing but a convenient excuse they use. If they gave a fuck about “rape culture” or the rape rates in developed nations, they’d be campaigning for the remigration of the ethnics committing all the rapes instead of fighting tooth and nail to bring in more.

These foids are motivated by the belief that we as unattractive men don’t even deserve to LOOK at attractive women. That’s literally all there is to it

How is it sexist when its how foids present themselves in the real world nowadays.

Not a fat whale = must be a young teen

Last edited:
They're so fucking pathetic, imagine if men complained about how chads are in video games, we'd be mocked into oblivion. But it's fine when foids throw a hissy fit over nothing

Make no mistake, “muh objectification” is nothing but a convenient excuse they use. If they gave a fuck about “rape culture” or the rape rates in developed nations, they’d be campaigning for the remigration of the ethnics committing all the rapes instead of fighting tooth and nail to bring in more.

These foids are motivated by the belief that we as unattractive men don’t even deserve to LOOK at attractive women. That’s literally all there is to it
That and jealousy.

Not a fat whale = must be a young teen
Lol

How is it sexist when its how foids present themselves in the real world nowadays.
Only they're allowed to do that. They hate women more attractive than them doing that without scamming men in the progress.

They're so fucking pathetic, imagine if men complained about how chads are in video games, we'd be mocked into oblivion. But it's fine when foids throw a hissy fit over nothing
Exactly

Probably why the foids in gaming have become so ugly lately

Probably why the foids in gaming have become so ugly lately
yes. Foids and trannies specifically are pushing the ugliness. Pretty sure a member of naught dog admitted this.

Reminder that they call anything that doesn't look as fat as disgusting as them "teenage" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I'm glad my favorite platformer filters women
For years I couldn't figure out why you can always tell when a foid makes a character vs a man. But this year it clicked - women make their characters look like actual children. But men make them peak sexually attractive teens. Look at female cartoons like steven universe and shit. The characters are baby-like, in the sense that they have short stumpy legs and arms, their bodies are high-fat blobs, the skulls are huge etc.

Man-made characters have long legs and arms, more like a person in puberty or older.
They also give them jawlines, a long torso, muscles etc which are puberty traits.
So the whole thing about anime being pedo and all that - its projection as always. It's women that infant-talize characters and themselves, deliberately.

For years I couldn't figure out why you can always tell when a foid makes a character vs a man. But this year it clicked - women make their characters look like actual children. But men make them peak sexually attractive teens. Look at female cartoons like steven universe and shit. The characters are baby-like, in the sense that they have short stumpy legs and arms, their bodies are high-fat blobs, the skulls are huge etc.

Man-made characters have long legs and arms, more like a person in puberty or older.
They also give them jawlines, a long torso, muscles etc which are puberty traits.
So the whole thing about anime being pedo and all that - its projection as always. It's women that infant-talize characters and themselves, deliberately.
True.

Women claim that making a character look like a teenager is pedophilic despite the female body ceasing to develop at 15. There is no difference between a 15 year olds body and an 18 year old outside of weight gain. I wonder if some women are so retarded or in denial that they thing a woman not being fat = looking like a teenager.

but then they expect men to fit their booktok characters and stuff. Double standards are crazy

Such a non-issue. Play the fucking game or don't.

Its funny seeing a foids brain melts when a cartoon mogs them. It's sexist of her to say that a cartoon female is not allowed to express her sexuality that sounds really controlling from her.:feelshaha:
Also heightist short=not adult to her.

Morral of the story. Modern day feminist don't think men should be able to chose what girl they want to be with. Thats why these SJWs hate hot women in video games.

Throwing a temper tantrum over pixels on a screen. Female fragility on full display.

yes. Foids and trannies specifically are pushing the ugliness. Pretty sure a member of naught dog admitted this.
and they get surprised that nobody except redditors are buying their woke games and all of them are going bankrupt well except naughty dog and guerrilla since both are in conspiracy with sonigger that sends them money constantly

and they get surprised that nobody except redditors are buying their woke games and all of them are going bankrupt well except naughty dog and guerrilla since both are in conspiracy with sonigger that sends them money constantly
I'm glad to see that new overwatch ripoff sonnigger funded flop while coomer gacha first descendant continues to be successful. Go to the PlayStation reddit and you can see seething over it
"FIRST DESCENDANT WILL DROP TO 5K PLAYERS! CONCORD JUST HASN'T HAD ENOUGH TIME TO BE SUCCESSFUL!"

Why is this problematic when irl foids dress like this aswell?

"FIRST DESCENDANT WILL DROP TO 5K PLAYERS! CONCORD JUST HASN'T HAD ENOUGH TIME TO BE SUCCESSFUL!"
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:i guess they should summon more they/them demons from hell to help them with nobody wanting to play that slop :dab: