Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids on r/ladyboners are simping for Indian men. Lifefuel for currycels.

just be the whitest looking curries theory.

"I like indian men but only when they don't have typical features of indian men" :feelswhat:

pity post to look woke

pity post to look woke
Coping

Just be chadpreet bro

JBC is a law.

3b8j91jhp3k11

Last edited:
20 out of half a billion..not bad.

Half the guys don't even look indian

just be the whitest looking curries theory.
Those aren't the "whitest" curries, these are.

Paki lolis

Although it wouldn't surprise me if OP's pics are all a bunch of Iranian/Greek descendants.
pity post to look woke
Definitley done out of pity, but those Chadpreets mog the average white guy for sure. This is an Indian Muslim actor and I'm pretty sure his wife is Dutch.

53ae2d4dc6bb1dc2590c6becbb0ecab6.jpg

Half the guys don't even look indian
Thats' the point.:feelshaha:

"I like indian men but only when they don't have typical features of indian men" :feelswhat:
She cherry picked the 20 best looking men from 3 decades.

Similar to when guys say they like black women and then list super models.

She cherry picked the 20 best looking men from 3 decades.

Similar to when guys say they like black women and then list super models.
most black women i like are the ones that are like 30 years old and are traditional
something about a black mommy is just hot

And they're all light skinned. JFL.

Goddam it why do foids have to be so racist :feelsohgod:

I know it’s a joke but think about how mentally ill you have to be to be a male redditor. Now consider that normie females barely even know what youtube is and they spend all their time online on Tiktok, Instagram, VSCO and Snapchat. You have to be a true bottom of the barrel subhuman to end up on Reddit as a woman.

I know it’s a joke but think about how mentally ill you have to be to be a male redditor. Now consider that normie females barely even know what youtube is and they spend all their time online on Tiktok, Instagram, VSCO and Snapchat. You have to be a true bottom of the barrel subhuman to end up on Reddit as a woman.
Well just take a look at what the foids on r/fds looks like. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: