Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids on omegle

nordiccell

nordiccell

5'7** KHHV with cerebral palsey
-
Why are there so many foids under the incel tag on Omegle? I've talked to this one girl who claimed to have an "incel fetish" :feelsseriously: JFL we talked for about 20 minutes, then she claimed she had to go and gave me her discord WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Nonetheless, I matched with other foids but they quickly skipped because I'm socially retarded and can't hold a conversation :feelskek: Is it possible for foids to have an incel fetish?

They’re looking to exploit incels for orbiters and $$

Fakecel if foids don't immediately jump to next stranger after they see your looks
WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Been eons since last I tried shit like this but years ago there were many bots in these sites, probably only become worse through the years, maybe you stumbled upon one?
Is it possible for foids to have an incel fetish?
No, she means she wants slightly shy Chad-lite

I’m too high inhib to talk to random people on Omegle jfl

Yo where do I get girls with an incel fetish?

latest

How so?

It could be IT shills or trannies looking to take advantage of desperate, sexually starved men.

But if you want to see for yourself, have at it champ :smonk:

no normal foid knows what an incel is, just remember that :feelshehe:

no normal foid knows what an incel is, just remember that :feelshehe:
my sister regularly calls me an incel and doesn't even know I go on here. when i was in hs people used to ask if i was an incel

my sister regularly calls me an incel and doesn't even know I go on here. when i was in hs people used to ask if i was an incel
Zoomers could very well be a different matter given the power of social media.

I doubt you'll be looking for any zoomers to bed :feelshehe: but either way, please report back your findings so we can further validate the miserable life of the ugly man getting catfished by a tranny :feelsStudy:

Why are there so many foids under the incel tag on Omegle? I've talked to this one girl who claimed to have an "incel fetish" :feelsseriously: JFL we talked for about 20 minutes, then she claimed she had to go and gave me her discord WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Nonetheless, I matched with other foids but they quickly skipped because I'm socially retarded and can't hold a conversation :feelskek: Is it possible for foids to have an incel fetish?
Everyone skipped me last time I tried Omegle.
Thinking about Omegle.. brings me prominent anxiety.
How do you make people talk to you there, let alone stay for a conversation?

inkwell fetish JFL

No there are not any foids with an incel fetish.