Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids: OMG i love when guys express their emotions

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
The guys in question :feelshaha::
Bc7f28 892330a701a74feaa4391076be67d9f5 mv2
Elite daily hot guy crying
Sddefault

If a girl ever says this, it’s to manipulate you. never show her your true emotions or thoughts if you know it can be used against you

If you're ugly, they'll say you're a pathetic manchild.

Only if Chad expresses his emotions

Ugly guy expresses his emotions: Man up! Stop being such a crybaby loser!

boys crying is ok!!! :))))))

If a girl ever says this, it’s to manipulate you. never show her your true emotions or thoughts if you know it can be used against you

Indeed. A bitter "ex friend" made "puppy eyes" at me as I was struggling with suicidal thoughts. This is because she expected me to worship her, as the rest of her (many) orbiters did.

Indeed. A bitter "ex friend" made "puppy eyes" at me as I was struggling with suicidal thoughts. This is because she expected me to worship her, as the rest of her (many) orbiters did.
i’ve always hated how my friends blame me for feeling powerless against women for most of life since us men are physically stronger. they often forget how manipulative women can be as well as their power through proxy (white knights, and society as a whole defending women)

Precisely