Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids never gave me love or compassion. I will NEVER forget that.

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
They were not here when I needed compassion.

When I was in the deepest shit, they completely ignored me.
When I was experiencing success elsewhere, they ignored me less completely but still.

They gave love to many guys, including real trash, but not me.

High school, college, internships, even travels or parties, ... foids never wanted to be part of it.
My greatest achievements... foids never took any role and then any interest in them.
My greatest blunders... foids just let me sink in a complete indifference.

The years go on and on without any sign from them.

A big part of my life is now gone without any experience with them.
Not because I did not try because they did not accept me.

I will never forget.

If they come and ask me some favor when I positionmaxx, I will not forget that they never gave me any favor.

If they come and ask me some advice, I will not forget that they did not give me any advice when I needed them.

They never wanted me to be part of their life. I will not accept them in mine until they lift the ban on their own. And they provide me all the compensation.

Its fine, while you are positionmaxxed you will have to pay absurd amounts of tax that funds beckys 3 children and 2 abortions.

Its fine, while you are positionmaxxed you will have to pay absurd amounts of tax that funds beckys 3 children and 2 abortions.

you need a creative accountant to save you from being a cuckold

never forget what they did to you, punish them with every opportunity you get and spread blackpill so that maybe some cucks/orbiters will come to their senses

Yep, it's only after do they expect things from you.

Yep, it's only after do they expect things from you.

Today they act as customers choosing apples in supermarkets. They ruthlessly choose the next guy to allow sex (not love, impossible at that point) before repeating the same process, just as customers choose the best apple they can eat next morning and repeat that day after day

Today they act as customers choosing apples in supermarkets. They ruthlessly choose the next guy to allow sex (not love, impossible at that point) before repeating the same process, just as customers choose the best apple they can eat next morning and repeat that day after day

And then when they are all used up they drop the question, "Where have all the good guys gone?"

And then when they are all used up they drop the question, "Where have all the good guys gone?"

I'm not sure they even think that tbh, it looks like for them guys are now just some flesh to consume

I'm not sure they even think that tbh, it looks like for them guys are now just some flesh to consume

You are absolutely correct. They are horrible creatures for this.

Never forget what you've going through and they will pay for it.