Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids need to drink to sleep with normies

TacoDelivery

TacoDelivery

Simp destroyer
★★
Women are so repulsed by LTN and MTN that they need to get wasted to even consider doing them. AND THEY PITY US JFL

I'll be reliving 2021 again, won't I?

Truecel trait: even drunk foids aren't interested in you

Truecel trait: even drunk foids aren't interested in you
Drunk foids are even more douchey. They’re all sloppy and not giving a fuck, and willing to say whatever.

I’ve had multiple instances when I was in college, I was trying to get back to my dorm with food or weed late at night and a group of drunk foids would start heckling me and harassing me

Looking back it would’ve been lovely to have had a weapon I could pull out and just gunned them all down right there (in GTA V)

drinkingmaxxing iz legit tactic tbh but the thing iz you should stay the sober as pozzible :feelsthink:

Drunk foids are even more douchey. They’re all sloppy and not giving a fuck, and willing to say whatever.

I’ve had multiple instances when I was in college, I was trying to get back to my dorm with food or weed late at night and a group of drunk foids would start heckling me and harassing me

Looking back it would’ve been lovely to have had a weapon I could pull out and just gunned them all down right there (in GTA V)
vERy based solution.
I don't drink with foids.
Me neither.

This is probably why things like #metoo exist, so they can get their vengeance on the normie and avoid the responsibility of having chosen him as a partner. Now they can just falsely accuse the normie of rape and suddenly she didn't have sex with him anymore.

alcohol is a major part of shitty degenerate american culture