Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids must lose their ability to think.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Either by genetic engineering or by inventing a drug that destroys human cognitive abilities, leaving the person with the intelligence of a dog. This could be applied in foids, that way by having the intelligence of a dog, we could take care of them, and treat them as we would like. We would be 100% sure that they will be faithful and loyal to us, with unconditional love.
Also, it's not as if the foids used their intelligence a lot. Society loses nothing. :feelsthink:

They already don't possess the ability to think, all they know is how to chase Chad dick. In my opinion they are stupider than dogs, since dogs' brains don't automatically shut down as soon as they see an unattractive face.

That would be problematic too.

They already don't possess the ability to think, all they know is how to chase Chad dick. In my opinion they are stupider than dogs, since dogs' brains don't automatically shut down as soon as they see an unattractive face.
That is why I say that society does not lose much without foids. Also, I want them to lose their cognitive abilities so they don't have the means to chase Chad.

I would love to have a pet foid

They don't think, they act on their instincts
full

My thoughts exactly. Bluepilled if you don't think this. Currently women are nothing more than Chad's dickriders for the most part, other than that they have no purpose.

Women should be genetically engineered to our personal liking

As if they actually had it before. They only do what their leftist masters tell them.

>IMPLYING WOMEN CAN THINK

Foids crave the chad cock, they will not settle for less.

That is why I say that society does not lose much without foids. Also, I want them to lose their cognitive abilities so they don't have the means to chase Chad.

Chad’s gravitational pull is inescapable. Even vegetable Stacy is powerless to resist.

Doesn't matter.
Even if females were somehow too stupid to chase chads, then still chads, normies and 99.99% of incels would mindlessly go after foids.
there is no easy way to solve this problem :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back