Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids must give us reperations

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
If you think about it the current society is retarded because of foids since they got rights everything started to go downhill
Innocent and fragile creatures my ass
Low iq savages that only use themselves for menace not any goods or innovation
Point being foids should give us everything for all the suffering they made us feel just because i wasn't born chad a thing which i can never control and is determined by luck 100% of the time

Give me poosie

There is a sound logic to the notion that men as a class are owed sex. When you look at the things men and women desire both physically and emotionally, you find that women prefer security and material conditions. Men require love and family. The primary transaction throughout history has been for men to provide labor to create the food and shelter women desire. This is seen as a moral duty for men. Likewise women were required to marry and provide a man with her love and children.

In our current society men are still required to fulfill their traditional obligations however women are not. Men still must labor to provide the healthy standard of living women desires but they don't get the love in return. The obvious solution is to return to an era where women are required to love men. That's not to say any individual woman owes any individual man sex. Just like a woman can't come up to me and require I fix her toilet. But as a class men do all of the hard labor so it's only fair for women to live up to their end of the bargain and create a culture where they are required to marry men and are socially shamed for not doing so.