Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids machiavellianism

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I live with foids roommates, one since few months 50 yo bitch and new one is in second room around 30-35.

I live here for 6 months and I was just with that 50 yo bitch greeting each other and that's basically it (always waiting until she say hi first)
She suddenly stopped like one month ago, something changed. She ukrainian shit and I was debunking outloud ukraine russian war, so maybe she virtue signals.

When new foid came in immediately she befriend her, like with a snap of a finger. Lots of gossip and shit.
Then they met my grandpa that comes visit me and owner of house I live in is also around his age.

They were talking when he went out for a smoke and that ukrainian bitch was with them.

Then few days later I hears when I was listening-in when she was talking with owner of this house and it was sth like: "his grandpa is cool, but he is WEIRD" yeah as always.

Then police came for me to check me (few days later) 'cause I got problem with laws. And owner after that visit came to me because he doesn't like police nearby house and said along the line: " I don't like police coming up nearby my house and if that's how is gonna be grandpa can take his granson back to his house". So he talked with my grandpa and my grandpa was kind to him and now he got something to him or what? Fuckin normie imbecil. They are always fuckin not to be trusted

I bet it's because of this 50 yo toilet 'cause he likes to talk with her and flirt so you know whatever she says she right and she uses it for her psychotic mind to find me evil or some shit just because she doesn't like my looks or I am not outgoing.

Like fuck you I am paying money for that room and what I have to be your fuckin dog while you are renting for your own room seperately? I don't give a fuck about her. Some random foid I don't mind and she plays some games with that owner including me to it. Wtf.

Women to gas

Last edited:
Sounds shit to live like that, should save for your own place asap

50yo, living on those conditions and that entitled? Holy fuck :feelskek:

sounds like ur overthinking it a bit

if u never say hi to her first and act antisocial ofc she gonna tihnk ur weird

sounds like ur overthinking it a bit

if u never say hi to her first and act antisocial ofc she gonna tihnk ur weird
yeah when she fuckin comes to kitchen while I am already there so what I should fuckin say hi while she came over? For fuck sake are you normie? I don't give a fuck what she thinks, either she respects me or she should feared.

yeah when she fuckin comes to kitchen while I am already there so what I should fuckin say hi while she came over? For fuck sake are you normie? I don't give a fuck what she thinks, either she respects me or she should feared.
lmao

50yo, living on those conditions and that entitled? Holy fuck :feelskek:
yeah....... wonder WHY THE FUCK SHE SINGLE? WHAT? CHAD ONLY? LESBIAN? What the fuck

Your story sounds completely fake