Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid's lowest IQ cope: ''I was being manipulated''.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
I've seen quite often foids making pathetic mental gymnastics when they have to argue against the fact that personality is a meme because foids date literal mysoginists, domestic abusers and criminals. Their response to this fact is saying ''b-b-but these wahmen were manipulated!!!!'' :foidSoy:

Ok, first off, if you foids get ''manipulated'' by a guy that literally punches them in their face in a daily basis, it's not manipulation, it basically means that foids are so braindead low IQ pants-on-head retarded that they cannot notice OBVIOUS and even direct signs of muhsoginy, domestic abuser, etc . It's like willingly putting hand in a fire when you have the easy, simple, fast option to put your hand away from the fire, yet instead decide to keep your arm in the fire and pretend your hand is ''not burning''

There's also the retarded cope that they ''noticed it too late'', which is ofc bullshit because at any given time no matter the context they are given the option to dump their abusive boyfriends and second if they weren't able to notice the obvious ''red flags'' that were shown earlier then you are admitting foids are beyond retarded.

It is also funny how men are able to easily know who's an asshole or not while foids can't. It's braindead easy to notice before even interacting with a violent guy to notice he's violent just by seeing how he behaves to you and others, I had put this on practical use since I was a kid, yet foids personality detectors are unable to ever work properly :feelshaha:

It is beyond hilarious that foids spend their time theorizing about ''red flags'' but when they have the chance to put these to practical use they don't, they basically throw their theories to the trash bin and do the opposite of what they believe when they see the 6'4 domestic abuser walking around.

We know all this gibberish retarded excuse doesn't make the slightest sense. The truth is, first foids don't care about ''muh personality'' and second they would rather get punched in an almost daily basis as long as they get the benefits of having sex with chad and his money.

So, as usual, foids can use telepathy to know you post on obscure anonymous inkler forums but they don't have the capacity to notice ''red flags'' of a guy that punches her in her face 24/7.

Last edited:
it's because holes are retarded. they love violent men and are attracted to getting beaten. it's why every hole has a so called 'abuser' story but they never leave.

They can detect your personality but they can’t detect that they are going to get yet another fist in their face by their abusive boyfriends.

They're masochists. But only for Chad.

if you're ugly, they'll sense your bad character right away, but if you're handsome, you can beat them up daily and they'll make excuses for you, since they know that you have a good heart deep down. Your face is your personality -> for foids
They're masochists. But only for Chad.

And yet the media:
"oh noooo poor femoid she's 100% a victim"

They never want to take accountability.

'No glory for ugly heroes. No women for ugly heroes.' damn ur sig is brutal bro...
I know bro...I think about men who did impossible things but were unpopular with females and died alone. While handsome drug addict banged many females and probably took virginity of some....
While this dude lived alone in his farm, never married and had no children, preferred to talk more to animals than to humans and died alone at nursing home for war veterans. And probably never received any attention from the opposite sex during his whole life.

Ae6jy7j 700b v2

I know bro...I think about men who did impossible things but were unpopular with females and died alone. While handsome drug addict banged many females and probably took virginity of some....
While this dude lived alone in his farm, never married and had no children, preferred to talk more to animals than to humans and died alone at nursing home for war veterans. And probably never received any attention from the opposite sex during his whole life.

View attachment 567434
Based white death poster

Female has low-IQ take. Water is wet. I have never heard anything thought provoking or interesting come from a foid's mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back