Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids love seeing men suffer, that’s why they lurk here

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
Our suffering is like air to them, they love it, they crave it. That’s why they lurk here, that’s why they look at our threads.

They look at our suffering, because it makes them feel better.

They love seeing men suffer (yes, we are considered men to them, just not high value men) and they love seeing us suffer.

Woman was always known as the enemy of man, but the Jews brought us feminism to control and to opress men

Last edited:
They should be killed ( in roblox )

Most women don't give af about us. We're invisible background characters.

Most women don't give af about us. We're invisible background characters.
You are coping too hard. They love seeing you suffer. Look at Reddit.

I make fun off them too who the fuck cares

schadenfraudepill destroyed me

Women on reddit are the absolute bottom. Irl women are thinking about chads, not subhumans. The LAST thing most women want to think about are subhumans.

Women on reddit are the absolute bottom. Irl women are thinking about chads, not subhumans. The LAST thing most women want to think about are subhumans.
Fuck off, Foid

woman love controll and to nag .

i wouldnt be suprised if they get wet from torture aswell

These Sick Fucks.

Our suffering is like air to them, they love it, they crave it. That’s why they lurk here, that’s why they look at our threads.

They look at our suffering, because it makes them feel better.

They love seeing men suffer (yes, we are considered men to them, just not high value men) and they love seeing us suffer.

Woman was always known as the enemy of man, but the Jews brought us feminism to control and to opress men
only foids lurking here are IT retard whores rest are busy not knowing you exist and cleaning up chads dick

@ElTruecel Ok Foid

only foids lurking here are IT retard whores rest are busy not knowing you exist and cleaning up chads dick

Stimming...fidgeting. I think she said something about recordings from 2020+.

:yes::yes::yes:

IT is mainly trannies, so they are not real women.

The average life expectancy for an IT tranny is less than 5 more years: every last one of them got the vaxx and the boosters.

girls hate their fathers and take it out on men.

I lurk on r/ForeverAloneWomen on reddit

I doubt any foid would bother lurking here for more than a few seconds. Each moment spent here could've been used watching tikk tok videos or gaining followers on Instagram.

Facebook. Facebook proves you wrong.